Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

cardinals38

Elite
Founder

Is it coming?
tumblr_p4hc91MZwP1vcaitdo1_500.gifv

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder

Great stuff here! I have not seen this guy before. Everyone should watch this. Seems very credible and connected to decision makers.

Among the things he covers:
  1. Insurrection act put in motion last night (vs previously planned middle of next week)
  2. Needed to move everything up to stop a deal being signed in Pakistan yesterday between China and GE (technology transfer). Reasons for blackout
  3. Blackout in Germany yesterday re: Dominion
  4. Going after middle players now, no big names yet, but coming. Media will not cover, obviously
  5. Trump will be inaugurated in the White House
  6. Borders (Canada) airspace and waters are being monitored by the military for those trying to flee
  7. Trump is in a secure location and as “snug as a bug in a rug”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Everyone check out "The Black Market" forum (can get to it from the home button) when you get a chance. If you are a vendor you may decide to set up a thread to advertise your products so you can be supported by the community.

Privacy and security is a work in progress on this site, so make sure to handle any transactions or personal details of the customers through a more secure venue. It's up to the vendors how much personal info they want to share

Edit: Temporarily renamed "Black Market" to "House of Commerce" due to some concerns

Last edited:

whatawin

Poster
So, the Democraps run four years of "Resist", "Protests", "Lies", "Phony Investigations", "Fraudulent Impeachments", "Riots", "Name Calling", "Cheated Elections", and Hacks like John Brennan want us to recant supporting MAGA? And if we don't, then we are undermining democracy?

tenor.gif
That mother fucker!
Sounds like Germany with the Jews during WW2. Recant, or be shamed.

On to the public hanging's.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
definitely, got about 20k in the safe and alot of guns and ammo

got some marine batteries and 4 walkie talkies

my next purchases would be small solar panels for recharging and food supply

Please don't forget food supply as grocery stores only have a 3 day supply at any one time.

I have enough survival food with a 20 year remaining shelf-life (purchased 5 years ago) that will feed me for 2 years or I can share with 1 other and have a year each or 4 people for 6 months etc

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I thought you needed to have those big ol antennas on your roof or buy a node in order to get distance on the Ham radios though? At least through my research you need those if you want to cover any distance greater than say around 10 miles or so.
Yeah if you want to get emergency stuff, and close stuff they would be good to have, but if you wanted to communicate any great distance you would need a larger antenna to do so. I didnt know about the amatuer stuff so thats good info thx.

im not 100% sure either, i purchased these radios about 6 months ago, screwed around with them for about a week and said fuck it

too damn complicated, i aint smart enough

gonna try to get a friend to help me out

ill update you if i make some progress

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Go to one little high school football playoff game and find myself 25 pages behind.

BTW, Westlake beat North Shore in what turned out to be a great game. D1 talent all over the field.

My son coaches for Riley Dodge at Southlake. To say the least he is jacked. His first job was coaching under Todd Dodge at Westlake and he followed Lee Munn to Southlake last year. WL v SL was supposed to be the season kickoff game a Jerry world and was cancelled due to the Kung Flu. This matchup of father and son coaches seems to be destiny.

MrNonSequitur

Poster
It’s is very, very strange how tMB is now overrun with liberal fucksticks. Guaranteed most of them are some kind of bot. Seeing usernames that I’ve never seen yet they have been members for 10-years or more. Some fuckery going on for sure.

What's worse are all the Trump voters who turned on him a week after the election and always point out how they don't like the guy anymore in order to curry favor with what's become a liberal, neo-con remnant.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Lin’s got the crazy meter up high early on this fine Sunday - quite the day to arrest the pope!

There is one thing for certain- Lin Wood has zero fucks to give.

Latest posts

Top Bottom