Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
“Do you want a leader from a different generation who's gonna put this country first or do you want Dick Cheney in three inch heels?”

Shortly after the comment was made, Haley’s X account said high heels were ammunition.

“Vivek, I wear heels. They're not for a fashion statement— they're for ammunition.”

What does that mean?

george-bush-throw.gif

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Wanda Geter-Pataky works for the State of Connecticut.

Wanda was caught on tape in a blatant act of "ballot stuffing."

We were all told that the 2,000 Mules video was fiction, so Wanda must be the only "mule" in America.

But it gets worse. Wanda is accused of threatening voters to get them to vote for her candidate of choice.

In this case, it's incumbent Mayor Joe Ganim.

But a judge has ordered a new election because of this lone case of "ballot stuffing"!

Curious, indeed. There were numerous cases of mules caught on video in the 2020 election.

No one cared. That's because Donald Trump was running for president.

Donald Trump, as we are told, is a very bad man. A mean man who doesn't know when to stop tweeting.

That means "democracy" has to go out the window.

The Department of Justice has not filed a case against Wanda for "voter intimidation."

Wanda still works for the Connecticut government.

That's because Wanda is a Democrat.

If Wanda was a Republican, she would already be awaiting trial, if not locked up in prison.

The same goes for Fulton County workers who told election observers to go home so they could run ballots through machines when they thought no one was looking.

Trump lost Georgia by 12,000 votes. Georgia didn't have chain-of-custody documents on thousands of ballots.

Where did those ballots come from? Mules like Wanda?

Guess we'll never know. And we don't have the right to find out. Or so we are told.

That's because asking questions about elections is suddenly considered to be "undermining democracy."

Challenging elections, we are told, is "threatening democracy."

Except when Democrats do it. Like they did in 2000, 2004, and 2016. Then it's the most democratic thing ever.

So, it looks like we should stop asking questions about Wanda. And the thousands of other "mules" who some believe rigged the 2020 election.

We don't want to be accused of "undermining democracy" for questioning the integrity of our elections.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I have no idea what their business is, but who would want to work at a place that is all buzzwords. I bet they have five meetings to determine who goes on a coffee break when
I worked with a guy once that always used a lot of buzzwords. I would sometimes count how many he used in one presentation.

I used to cringe when he said "it checks a lot of boxes." He used that phrase over and over.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The Deep State could have installed anyone they wanted if you believe they stole the election.

So I'm to believe that the powers that be are so incompetent that this was their intention?!

The bad guys who have attempted to take over the world suck so bad at their job that this right here was the guy they chose.. The same guy being exposed on a daily basis..

The same guy with a son was so high on drugs that he forgot his laptops full of treasonous evidence at a computer repair shop...

Does any of this make sense? Or is it more likely when broken down logically that the drops were right? The people had to be shown.

That Trump was telling the truth. He caught them all.

Welcome to the PAUSE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom