Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Tucker Carlson visits Julian Assange (The Source)

FBI raids home of New York City Mayor Eric Adams’s Fund-raising chief.

Trump lawyer John Eastman (accidentally) reveals 8 subpoenaed emails: "Clarence Thomas was our only hope to stop 2020 election certification."

Sam Bankman-Fried found guilty on all seven charges for operating the fraudulent crypto company FTX.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams under FBI investigation for illegal foreign donations from Turkey.

Rep. James Comer says the Bidens will be subpoenaed within the next few days.

Multiple U.S. banks were hit by deposit delays on caused by an error at a payment processing network.

Pentagon will no longer fly members of Congress and many DoD officials to Israel.

Mark Zuckerberg had an injury on his foot/leg and will be wearing a medical boot.

Software giant Adobe was caught selling AI-generated images of the Israel-Hamas war.

Donald Trump mentions watermarks on paper ballots for the election.

A new primary election has been ordered by a Connecticut state court amid alleged fraud, while Democrats in Massachusetts and New Jersey are also accused of or charged with election fraud.

Zelensky invites Trump to Ukraine. Trump vehemently declines his offer.

US military announces an Ohio-class nuclear-powered submarine has arrived in the Middle East.

Iran calls upon the BRICS community to intervene in the Israel-Hamas conflict, using its clout and economic influence.

Pfizer to lay off 781 workers in New Jersey.

World Health Organization warns painful mosquito-borne disease will become a major threat this decade.

Assassination attempt on Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas or Mossad psyop to divide the Palestinian government?

A man with a gun (AR-15) outside the US Capitol. (Obvious false flag for diversion)

Voting machines were shut down in several Pennsylvania districts due to votes getting flipped from Republican to Democrat.

Internet and phone lines down for millions of Australians after what authorities are investigating as a possible cyberattack. The entire infrastructure of Australia was crippled by the outage.

Head of the Pentagon office responsible for investigating UFOs will step down from his post in December.

Donald Trump’s Attorney Alina Habba claims the CIA is involved In the persecution of Trump.

40 attacks have now been carried out on US troops in the Middle East since the Israeli / Hamas conflict started.

Department of Defense issues nationwide advisory for all cities.
Zuckerberg 'hurt his leg'....Sure, tell me another one... before that one gets cold....

Zuckerberg 'hurt his leg'....Sure, tell me another one... before that one gets cold....
Which seems more likely?

1- A active person sustained a common leg injury

2- A massive conspiracy involving the use of ankle monitors to track a person that is already being recorded on multiple electronic devices every single day

Goldhedge

Legendary
Life in prison has less meaning when you're 77

American lawyer, 77, arrested in Panama after gunman filmed shooting dead two eco-protesters blocking highway​

By Jesse O’Neill
Published Nov. 8, 2023

An elderly American has been arrested after a gunman was caught on camera walking up to environmental protesters blocking a Panamanian highway Tuesday and blasting two of them to death.

Disturbing footage showed a man with gray hair and glasses casually approaching the blockade on the Pan-American Highway and waving his finger while arguing with the demonstrators — before pulling out a gun and opening fire.

Other footage showed people standing around bodies in the road in the Chame sector west of Panama City as well as the gunman being cuffed and led to a squad car.

Police later shared a photo of the suspect handcuffed to a pipe as he was identified as Kenneth Darlington, 77, a lawyer and professor who holds dual citizenship in the US and Panama, according to Newsroom Panama and Agence France-Presse.

One of the shot protesters died at the scene while the second was pronounced dead at a local hospital, AFP said.

The violence came during the third week of protests over a large mining contract that allows Canada-based First Quantum Minerals to operate the region’s largest pit copper mine for at least 20 more years.

The roadblocks have caused up to $80 million in daily losses to businesses and have shuttered schools nationwide for more than a week.

Check out the shell flying

full video til it's removed

translated
PANAMA Alert
Father-in-law of Hermes Carrizo (first cousin of the vice president of Panama José Gabriel Carrizo), gets out of the car in the middle of the protests, shoots at close range and kills 2 teachers. Panama Police never proceeds to put handcuffs on him as is the regulation!

Last edited:

CuriousFiend

Elite

magicut_1699510498631.jpg
"Humans are now hackable animals. The whole idea that humans have this 'soul' or 'spirit', and nobody knows what's happening inside them, and they have free will- that's over."
IMG_20231109_190931.jpg
IMG_20231109_191149.jpg
*Globalist*
*World Economic Forum*
*Homosexual*
*Crypto-"jew"*
*Identifies as crypto-"Israel"*

😂This demon cunt Yuval, is a not so subtle example of one of the parasite cultists who conceal themselves amongst the composite *common-"jew"*.

Sure it is quite obvious Yuval Harari is putting on a sniveling act of pseudo-"sincerity" for propaganda purposes.

🤣This cunt is evil af!
Change my mind.

He is a glaring presentation of an embodiment resulting from Babylonian Talmudic perversion.

Essentially like a Demon.

Shit he's probably fuckin preemptively gloating about what these malevolent Talmudic cryptos are actually intending to do....part of their ancient script...

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Shocking that the Hilton family of brands is caught up in this…

🔥🚨EXCLUSIVE INVESTIGATION: On October 7, 2022 this secret underground tunnel was found behind a painting at the Downtown St. Louis Hotel which is owned by Hyatt.

On May 23, 2023, Bloomberg announced that Marriott, Hilton, and other National hotel chains were being sued for engaging, dismissing and profiting from the trafficking of children, they were also accused of having ‘underground tunnels in their suites’

This is the third video in 48 hours that I have posted verifying tunnels in Hyatt hotels. I will continue this investigation by staying at these hotels myself. Please send me any information you have related to this. Stay tuned for more details.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Listen to Trump roast Adam Schiff and tell me he isn't one of the funniest stand up comedians you've ever heard:
"Pencil neck Adam Schiff. You know he's got the smallest neck I've ever seen. It's like the size of a finger. I don't know how it holds up his head, which is oversized. I don't know how it holds it up. It's like a miracle. It's an engineering marvel. Adam Schifty Schiff." 😂😂😂

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

“Every member of the House and Senate are guilty of treason. Those who would claim they are not traitors to this nation knew what was going on and remained silent instead of warning the citizens. That makes them an accessory to…[the crimes being committed against the American people.]”

@NewsWithViews2

@GOPChairwoman RESIGN

This article is a must read!

newswithviews.com/the-systematic…

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

NEW: Nikki Haley’s X account appears to have threatened Vivek Ramaswamy after he made fun of her and Ron Desantis for being “Dick Cheney 3 inch heels.”

The comment from Haley came after Vivek called her out for getting rich off of politics.

“You have the likes of Nikki Haley, who stepped down from her time at the UN, bankrupt or in debt was her family.”

“Then she becomes a military contractor. She joins the board of Boeing and is now a multi-millionaire.”

“Do you want a leader from a different generation who's gonna put this country first or do you want Dick Cheney in three inch heels?”

Shortly after the comment was made, Haley’s X account said high heels were ammunition.

“Vivek, I wear heels. They're not for a fashion statement— they're for ammunition.”

What does that mean?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Same as the words "maybe, could, might, possibly and other weasel words" they use throughout scientific articles describing describing the most recent iteration of global warming, new viruses, treatments and protocols. None is factual but all is speculative and the MSM jumps all over it. "Without getting rid of cattle farts, the seas could rise 10-15 feet."

Goldhedge

Legendary
1699541424995.png

If you want to stop being played, look at past behaviour of States.

They do not deserve the benefit of doubt. They never have.

Don't forget they also told you a "deadly virus" was on the loose, that had "only" a 99.98% survival rate and happened to kill mostly those over the average age of life expectancy or those with severe co morbidities, and the whole world needed to take an experimental dangerous gene therapy to save themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom