Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

The Deep State could have installed anyone they wanted if you believe they stole the election.

So I'm to believe that the powers that be are so incompetent that this was their intention?!

The bad guys who have attempted to take over the world suck so bad at their job that this right here was the guy they chose.. The same guy being exposed on a daily basis..

The same guy with a son was so high on drugs that he forgot his laptops full of treasonous evidence at a computer repair shop...

Does any of this make sense? Or is it more likely when broken down logically that the drops were right? The people had to be shown.

That Trump was telling the truth. He caught them all.

Welcome to the PAUSE.

CurtOFD78

Elite
View attachment 208051

If you want to stop being played, look at past behaviour of States.

They do not deserve the benefit of doubt. They never have.

Don't forget they also told you a "deadly virus" was on the loose, that had "only" a 99.98% survival rate and happened to kill mostly those over the average age of life expectancy or those with severe co morbidities, and the whole world needed to take an experimental dangerous gene therapy to save themselves.
What was the lie about Pearl Harbor?

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Israel has added journalist who were
with Hamas to the terminal list.ask the Munich
terrorists if Israel is bluffing

Israel's internal security agency announced that they will eliminate all participants of the October 7 massacre.

The "photojournalists" who took part in recording the assault will be added to that list.
— Danny Danon 🇮🇱 דני דנון (@dannydanon) November 9, 2023

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/1...mp;bcid=5227513a33d853728718285027b44b76

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Virginia Democrat Susanna Gibson loses state House race after sex video scandal​

Julia Manchester
Thu, November 9, 2023 at 4:25 PM CST·2 min read

ce498e674f6049b08637771c991911de

Virginia Democrat Susanna Gibson loses state House race after sex video scandal
Democrat Susanna Gibson has conceded her race to represent Virginia’s 57th House of Delegates district, which drew national attention after the release of a sex video.
Republican businessman David Owens defeated Gibson, a nurse practitioner, in the competitive district outside Richmond, according to results from Decision Desk HQ.
“The fight to protect women’s bodily autonomy, to improve our children’s education, and to ensure better healthcare for all is too important. We can’t let one setback deter us,” Gibson wrote in a statement Thursday.

“I won’t give up. We can’t give up. I look forward to fighting alongside each and every one of you in the future.”
In September, The Washington Post reported Gibson and her husband livestreamed a video of them performing sexual acts on the website Chaturbate and asked viewers to pay them money.
Gibson released a statement following the report in September, saying the surfacing of the footage “won’t intimidate me, and it won’t silence me.”
“My political opponents and their Republican allies have proven they’re willing to commit a sex crime to attack me and my family because there’s no line they won’t cross to silence women when they speak up,” Gibson said.
However, last month Virginia’s Republican Party mailed flyers with a label warning of “explicit material” and to “not open if you are under the age of 18.” The return address in the corner lists “Paid for by the Republican Party of Virginia.”
The flyers allegedly contain screenshots from “videos” by Gibson.
Owens declared victory in the race Wednesday, with results showing him almost a thousand votes ahead with all precincts reporting.
“It’s my honor to be elected Delegate in HD-57 last night,” he wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “I will begin work immediately to provide the unity, common-sense leadership, and responsive service that I promised.”

Goldhedge

Legendary

GOT HIM! JAMAAL BOWMAN TROLLED OVER FIRE ALARM INCIDENT AFTER CRAZY RANT​

GOT HIM! Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) pontificated for what seemed like an eternity on the House floor Tuesday, enraged over the Republican-led motion to censure Rashida Tlaib (D-MI). In response, someone in the chamber shouted at Bowman a reference to him …

Goldhedge

Legendary

It's STARTING! Pres. Biden WILL change the internet FOREVER with this move | Redacted News​

FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr is warning that the Biden Administration is about to hand the FCC unprecedented power and control of the Internet. The FCC is about to vote on "President Biden’s plan to give the Administrative State effective control of all Internet services and infrastructure." Carr published a warning that this new plan is equivalent to Soviet-era planning and control. What can we as citizens do about it? Nothing. The FCC is voting on giving itself its own powers. That doesn't seem right, does it?

Goldhedge

Legendary
The Losers Bracket…nobody cares about the Losers Bracket.

But loser or not, he's going down swinging and dropping truth bombs all over the political landscape! Truths they'd rather not be exposed. That red-pills folks who don't research and think for themselves!

What was the lie about Pearl Harbor?
That it was a 'sneak attack'. There's reports that we broke the Japanese code months before. Even England let us know. Just like all these 'other' incidents got us into a war we never wanted.

Europe needed the US to enter the fray and that's how they got it done!

It's the same old story... rinse repeat.

Same thing in Israel with Hamas! Now we learn that MSM reporters were EMBEDDED with Hamas???

WTF is that about? They're complicit in murder! They knew in advance and never said a word?

Goldhedge

Legendary
The truth will out.

Trouble in Fulton County? High-Powered Defense Attorneys Move to Withdraw Amid Questions About 2020 Ballots​

By Kyle Becker
November 10, 2023

There’s trouble in Fulton County, Georgia as two high-powered criminal defense attorneys have suddenly filed a motion to withdraw from a 2020 election case.

Criminal Defense Attorneys Donald F. Samuel and Amanda R. Clark Palmer have motioned to withdraw themselves from the Favorito v. Wan case, according to the motion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom