Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CuriousFiend

Elite
mind blown

❗️20 years ago genius Russian politican Zhirinovsky made the following geopolitical predictions:

☢A nuclear conflict is inevitable in the Middle East.
🇵🇸🇮🇱Israel will use Nuclear weapons against Palestine.
🇮🇷🇮🇱War between Israel & Iran
🇺🇸The USA will be in crisis.
🇬🇧Indians will control the British Parliament.
🚫The EU will cease to exist.
🇮🇱Israel will lose the war.
🇷🇺 Russia will accept a mass relocation of refugees from Israel.
🇨🇳A huge war between China & the West will start in 2040.
🇵🇰🇮🇳India & Pakistan go to war

🎙Follow @AussieCossack

video at link

Genius predictions?

😄

There's different ways to describe this shitfuckery mate, though for simplicity we'll use: Pppredictive ppprogramming pppresented by a faggletized actor.

Notable-relevant example would be George Orwell.

Warning us? Doin' us a solid? lol.

Idiocracy²⁰⁰⁶ is another example.

Artificially implanted ideas.

Hidden in the highly addictive non-physical junk we consume and fight about.

😂Eg:

Red faggleteam/Blue faggleteam

Us cunts vs them other cunts.

Da good guys vs da bad guys
IMG_20231104_064255_064.jpg
It's shit, and we are what we eat.
IMG_20231104_074005_183.jpg
Feeding our minds with shit brained ideas is for keeping us blind to the predovore queers.
IMG_20231104_064113_170.jpg
IMG_20231104_063901_187.jpg
IMG_20231104_064115_861.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite

☝️😎💯

That'd lawfully castrate the entire parasite hierarchy. Then you cunts could lawfully excise the infestation—preferably with extreme gun toting prejudice.

Lawfully or not-obviously some founding father's knew the time will eventually come, where our survival depends on patriots gettin' shit done.

Also, I'd like to preorder 1 overthrown corp govt and an installation of me as President of NZ. Don't worry, I'll be a merciful cunt, like a stoner Jesus.IMG_20231031_130954_383.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1699100665975.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1699100828087.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

There was a deal in place over a year ago but Walter & Company screwed it up.

Urgent discussions need to happen now--not 4 months from now. This would be over now if the US Congress and Walter stop sending them our money and weapons. But that doesn't fill the pockets of the MIC.

Which is like giving a school shooter a five minute break and a couple of red bulls. Fvcking idiots
Uvalde?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Breaking News!!!!

"We must remember that God loves the Palestinians just as much as He loves other ethnic and national groups of people. God sent His son as an atoning sacrifice for all of us and He commanded that we love our neighbor as ourselves."

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Cyber attack will lead to WWIII... at least that will be the excuse used...
I was just rereading Pikes letter explaining the how and why of
the world wars.
His script for WW1 and WW2 came true, now we are seeing WW3 is just as he said it would be.

Very uncanny that it also seems the final chapters of Revolutlwt
Zelensky will stand trial in Moscow.

For some reason that clip reminds me of a two week educational trip I had in the Harlem section of New York in my early 20s. (and again in my mid-20s early 30s, and from 34 onwards every year.)

Breaking News!!!!

"We must remember that God loves the Palestinians just as much as He loves other ethnic and national groups of people. God sent His son as an atoning sacrifice for all of us and He commanded that we love our neighbor as ourselves."
True.

Now let’s empower Israel to send them all to heaven so they can experience that love.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Anyone who has paid attention to the UN over the last two years, knows EXACTLY what Russia have been demanding:

-Complete demilitarization and “denazification” of Ukraine
-UN Security Council investigation into US/Ukrainian bioweapons production

If Ukraine refuse to offer that at a minimum, Russia will just keep slaughtering the AFU down to the literal last man, and will accomplish their goals anyways, barring direct NATO intervention, i.e. WW3.

Or Ukraine can surrender, the Deep State will lose their headquarters for offshore racketeering, and their corrupt dealings and bioweapons production will be under the microscope.

Interesting times ahead.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Patel testimony

VivaBarnesLaw

Highlight 2 from Colorado “trial”
This one really sums it up… had Trump ordered the National Guard without a request for assistance from DC, it would have been a military coup. That he didn’t order the National Guard is now being treated as insurrection.
Passive insurrection.

snippet

Latest posts

Top Bottom