Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
No, pretty sure that’s the Denver trial to keep Trump off of the ballot.
You might be correct, my bad.

There was a deposition where Patel was asked why didn't Trump send in the National Guard. He said it was offered, but declined.

The comment was that was why Jack didn't charge Trump with causing an insurrection. That to me implies prior deposition because Jack was charging Trump like a battery.

It might have been a deposition and the trial was to reiterate???

Why so we can kill more people? Why not just chill?
Maybe so we can adequately defend the nation and our troops? The positions exist for a reason and are vital to the chain of command.

Furthermore, that’s those people’s career. They aren’t just political pawns to be moved around the board because Tommy T decided he wanted to be a douche bag.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

Goldhedge

Legendary
Heads up women!

Twice within the last month, I’ve been approached at two different gas stations by two different men who have walked up to me, credit card in hand, and asked if I could come over toward their car and help them figure out how to use their credit card at the gas pump.Not once did they ask for money, they asked me to follow them.

In fact, the first one I briefly informed he had to leave his card in the machine until it told him to remove and he persisted, asking me to walk over and physically show him.

Both times I obviously declined and left ASAP, but this has never happened to me before. Now it’s happened twice in a month under totally different circumstances??

What adult owns a car but doesn’t know how to use a credit card at a gas pump?? I spoke with my friend,
@BooyensJaco, who confirmed human trafficking is happening at gas stations at an accelerated rate, along with other crimes against women.

Ladies, PLEASE be vigilant, watch your six, & always be aware of your surroundings!And ALWAYS be locked and loaded.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
mind blown

❗️20 years ago genius Russian politican Zhirinovsky made the following geopolitical predictions:

☢A nuclear conflict is inevitable in the Middle East.
🇵🇸🇮🇱Israel will use Nuclear weapons against Palestine.
🇮🇷🇮🇱War between Israel & Iran
🇺🇸The USA will be in crisis.
🇬🇧Indians will control the British Parliament.
🚫The EU will cease to exist.
🇮🇱Israel will lose the war.
🇷🇺 Russia will accept a mass relocation of refugees from Israel.
🇨🇳A huge war between China & the West will start in 2040.
🇵🇰🇮🇳India & Pakistan go to war

🎙Follow @AussieCossack

video at link

Latest posts

Top Bottom