Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I don't know how credible this guest is for Judge Andrew Napolitano, but Scott Ritter certainly paints a FAR DIFFERENT picture of what is going on in Israel/Gaza right now. Basically paints the Israelis as the bad guys and he really makes them sound like what many of us think of Hamas and Hezbollah right now.

It’s Scott Ritter so you can safely assume the opposite of what he says is true.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’m still working out some logistics, but it’s most likely going to be a monthly subscription through Patreon. It gets messy when we are trying to manage payments and memberships across platforms
I’ll definitely subscribe. You know I have been a monthly subscriber from almost the beginning.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Marked safe from trick or treaters.

I didn't get candy this year. We normally don't have many unless I sit outside. I'm not sitting outside tonight. My husband is out of town and it's cold, crappy and windy. My house is a little weird and the front door is set way back so can be a little scary for kids to walk down the driveway.

Anyway, OF COURSE, this year kids are determined. I've got every light off (except for the landscaping lights) and these kids are ringing the doorbell. I'm hiding and living Gothic. 😂 (fireplace restoration (There are 5) is on the schedule for next summer. kitchen and bathroom first.)

Happy Halloween! Hope y'all with trick or treaters have good weather and the kids have a blast. Make sure the big guy/gal gets 10% of the haul.

View attachment 207264

Love it. We just shut the lights down. Gave out over 1000 pieces of candy. Out. Done.

Goldhedge

Legendary
FFS you are so all over the place. Hitler as the good guy. JFC
@Shaun52

So what about history is a mystery? Remember...

People still believe OBL sent 2 jets into 2 buildings yet 3 came down at free fall speed. And the Pentagon was hit by a jet plane that left a hole the size of a van that happened to destroy all the finance records that Rumsfeld said the day before 2.3Billion were 'missing'... wink nudge the day before. Fortunately, building 7 held all the Enron records that was about to be put on trial, so we didn't have to be bothered with that bit of fraud, never mind that Enron CEO Ken Lay went into the hospital for a routine surgery and came out dead. At least, that's what they said happened.

Folks still think JFK was killed by a lone gunman.

Or that we actually landed on the moon back in 1969. I still wonder who filmed the lander taking off from the moon... don't you? LOL

For decades we all believed those stories and others, yet you still think WWII was won by the US and all the rest of the lies the 'victors' told?

Don't even get me started on Epstein and his exploit island... or that politicians were filmed having sex with children, or that the elites torture children and drink their blood.

I've come to learn that there is a LOT of history that isn't being forthright - as in truthful.

Some folks here actually KNOW the score. Sadly others do not.

Excellent example of shit going down w/o nobody the wiser... until RECENTLY!

Once you lose your ignorance, you can never get it back!

Last edited:

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Okay, so I’ve been putting a lot of thought the last couple months in to how to govern this site, and I’ve finally come up with the plan.

I’m going to lay this structure out, and all of you can decide how or if you want to use it

Going forward, we are going to have subscribing Members and general Users. All Members and users can post and read the Main Forum just like they do now, but there are going to be some additional features added to the site as a whole.

I’m going to completely get rid of the monthly donation structure. We will have one tier of membership that is $15 a month.

The operation of the Main Forum is NOT going to change at all. However, Members will get access to post on the Members Only forum.

The Members Only forum will be moderated by elected members of the Members Only forum. I will work with the mods, but I am going to give them the latitude to better control the conversation.

Non-members WILL be able to read the members only forum, however they will get ads when they view the forum. They will not be able to post on the Members Only forum

Again, the Main Forum is not going to change, however non-Members are going to start getting ads. There’s been about 10-15 people that have really carried the funding of this web page the last couple years, and this way people that choose not to donate to the site will be able to “chip in”

I’m gonna work with @TFSF over the next week or so to get everyone’s Patron memberships ironed out. We will give everyone the opportunity to cancel/switch over, but we are likely going to have to work this one member at a time.

Will this thread be moved to the Members Only forum?

CuriousFiend

Elite

Perhaps it was already polluted from the start, or at least very early on.

Sure there's prolly a few feralized psuedo-"christians" up in here who may even begin screeching about biblical scriptures being, I dunno, fuckin incorruptible or someshit....😂but the fact is that not a single living individual knows the actuality do we. We're just basically going off of what we've been taught by others who themselves were taught by others & so on, and in most cases scriptures quite likely generally just boils down to fuck all beyond being convincing narratives functioning as standardized predictive programming, aka: indoctrination.
"If everyone from da history books sez [···insert bullshit here···], it must therefore be the true true" 🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
kind of proves they (Bibi) planned the invasion all along!

I was right.​

I think they bit off more than they can chew. Even if Turkey and Pakistan don't get involved and Saudies stay somewhat neutral.... Israel doesn't have enough air defense to stop all the rockets, missiles and drones that will be launched at them. Unlike Ukraine, Israel is small enough that a few weeks of consistent bombardment would level the entire country at which point Israel would use nukes to stop the onslaught.

Iran alone probably has over 20,000 missiles that could reach Israel. They probably have close to 100,000 drones that could be deployed closer to be used. Israel can't build iron dome fast enough to stop their stockpile.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't know how credible this guest is for Judge Andrew Napolitano, but Scott Ritter certainly paints a FAR DIFFERENT picture of what is going on in Israel/Gaza right now. Basically paints the Israelis as the bad guys and he really makes them sound like what many of us think of Hamas and Hezbollah right now.

He's credible but he has been slandered and attacked by the US government and media soooo bad that is he has a huge bias against "the west".

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Will this thread be moved to the Members Only forum?
No, but a big part of my planning was to create a mechanism for people to clean up the conversation, but also let the essence of The Main Forum stay the same.

This might be clear and apparent, but one of the reasons the members-only thread will still be viewable by non members is in case a DYCA thread emerges on there.

My vision is that a new iteration of this thread would pop up on that side, but I’m just going to set up the structure and let the community use it how they please. The controls will be in place if paying members want to weed some people out of this conversation

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
@Shaun52

So what about history is a mystery? Remember...

People still believe OBL sent 2 jets into 2 buildings yet 3 came down at free fall speed. And the Pentagon was hit by a jet plane that left a hole the size of a van that happened to destroy all the finance records that Rumsfeld said the day before 2.3Billion were 'missing'... wink nudge the day before. Fortunately, building 7 held all the Enron records that was about to be put on trial, so we didn't have to be bothered with that bit of fraud, never mind that Enron CEO Ken Lay went into the hospital for a routine surgery and came out dead. At least, that's what they said happened.

Folks still think JFK was killed by a lone gunman.

Or that we actually landed on the moon back in 1969. I still wonder who filmed the lander taking off from the moon... don't you? LOL

For decades we all believed those stories and others, yet you still think WWII was won by the US and all the rest of the lies the 'victors' told?

Don't even get me started on Epstein and his exploit island... or that politicians were filmed having sex with children, or that the elites torture children and drink their blood.

I've come to learn that there is a LOT of history that isn't being forthright - as in truthful.

Some folks here actually KNOW the score. Sadly others do not.

Excellent example of shit going down w/o nobody the wiser... until RECENTLY!

Once you lose your ignorance, you can never get it back!
Every other example you listed has glaring bread crumbs that lead you down rabbit holes.

There is not one single bread crumb out of the entire history of WW2 that leads us to believe Hitler was the good guy. One guy who wrote one book on a barely substantiated non order that came from Hitler to NOT exterminate the Jews? So Hitler just gave the order to round them up in ghettos and place them in these camps but in the VERY VERY end decided NOT to give the order to exterminate them because there is no written down evidence of it???

1698837102568.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

People listen, they are bleeding out what is left of this current system before we officially switch over to "The Gold Standard". So please stop asking why the 14 billion going to Israel wasn't deposited in your account. Why would the inject billionins in fiat currency when they know it will be worth nothing? You want inflation? Because that is going to come anyway sense today is the last day the Middle East accept fiat USD for oil contracts. We are already under new governance. Next is the financial system.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Every other example you listed has glaring bread crumbs that lead you down rabbit holes.

There is not one single bread crumb out of the entire history of WW2 that leads us to believe Hitler was the good guy. One guy who wrote one book on a barely substantiated non order that came from Hitler to NOT exterminate the Jews? So Hitler just gave the order to round them up in ghettos and place them in these camps but in the VERY VERY end decided NOT to give the order to exterminate them because there is no written down evidence of it???

View attachment 207373
I would agree with you that there’s little suggest Hitler was a good guy.

But, there’s a lot that suggests that we may have not “won” WWII as clearly as we’ve been taught.

Operation Paperclip did happen and Nazi scientists were imported en mass and promptly took over our science, medical and intelligence fields. Other Nazi leaders found their way into prominent positions within what would become the UN/NATO.

Also, the Hitler to South America conspiracy is all but confirmed. Weird thing for the world to allow if he really lost a war.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I’m
Perhaps it was already polluted from the start, or at least very early on.

Sure there's prolly a few feralized psuedo-"christians" up in here who may even begin screeching about biblical scriptures being, I dunno, fuckin incorruptible or someshit....😂but the fact is that not a single living individual knows the actuality do we. We're just basically going off of what we've been taught by others who themselves were taught by others & so on, and in most cases scriptures quite likely generally just boils down to fuck all beyond being convincing narratives functioning as standardized predictive programming, aka: indoctrination.
"If everyone from da history books sez [···insert bullshit here···], it must therefore be the true true" 🤣
thats why it’s ‘faith’ and not “I saw God the other day and this is what he told me to do”

Latest posts

Top Bottom