Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

👀 Elon Musk Says Twitter 1.0 Was an 'Information Weapon Harnessed by the Far Left'

"The degree to which Twitter was simply an arm of the government was not well understood by the public...A state publication is the way to think of old Twitter...Republicans were suppressed at ten times the rate of Democrats. That's because old Twitter was fundamentally controlled by the far left...They created an information weapon that was then harnessed by the far left...When you have basically a technological megaphone, which was Twitter and social media in general, suddenly the far left are handed a megaphone to earth, an incredibly powerful technology weapon"

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Probably learn my lesson the first couple times around and stop starting wars I can't win, stop terroristing, and stop basing my entire existence on the quest to erase all Jews from the face of the earrh. (Well, technically ALL infidels...that would be everybody not a true believer of Islam).

Maybe they should try that for a change.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Probably learn my lesson the first couple times around and stop starting wars I can't win, stop terroristing, and stop basing my entire existence on the quest to erase all Jews from the face of the earrh. (Well, technically ALL infidels...that would be everybody not a true believer of Islam).

Maybe they should try that for a change.
Things have changed a little bit since your absence…

CuriousFiend

Elite
Direct quotes from the Koran.

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them" (Sura 9:5).

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads" (Sura 47:4).

"Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate" (Sura 9:73).

"The true believers fight for the cause of God, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan" (Sura 4:76).
😂They're idiots for believing that ridiculous jew created religion.
And yeah sure they're fucked cunts as a result—however they're clearly being scapegoated by the real enemy of all mankind, ie: the so called "jew" cult.

Ya know, the guys who're behind the "Education Day, USA" thing the US Presidents-(*including Trump)-have signed.

Here's several direct quotes from the crypto-"jews" Babylonian Talmud:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."
[☝️😏Oh, wonder why that would be, lmfao!]

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."
[☝️😎No shit huh]

Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."
[☝️😂Go on Sanction, give it a shot]

Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."
[☝️🤨Ya, no shit aye ]

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Choschen Hamm 388, 15: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."

Choschen Hamm 266,1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the Law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the Law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely, if by so doing, Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."
IMG_20231030_160518_874.jpg
IMG_20231101_064254_813.jpg

😂 Anyone still supporting the "jew" cult and deepthroating their fallacious narratives is either one of 'em parasites or just absolutely fuckin retarded beyond all measure.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Marked safe from trick or treaters.

I didn't get candy this year. We normally don't have many unless I sit outside. I'm not sitting outside tonight. My husband is out of town and it's cold, crappy and windy. My house is a little weird and the front door is set way back so can be a little scary for kids to walk down the driveway.

Anyway, OF COURSE, this year kids are determined. I've got every light off (except for the landscaping lights) and these kids are ringing the doorbell. I'm hiding and living Gothic. 😂 (fireplace restoration (There are 5) is on the schedule for next summer. kitchen and bathroom first.)

Happy Halloween! Hope y'all with trick or treaters have good weather and the kids have a blast. Make sure the big guy/gal gets 10% of the haul.

B168953F-1FBE-4465-BD56-04667D1A9E9A.jpeg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Marked safe from trick or treaters.

I didn't get candy this year. We normally don't have many unless I sit outside. I'm not sitting outside tonight. My husband is out of town and it's cold, crappy and windy. My house is a little weird and the front door is set way back so can be a little scary for kids to walk down the driveway.

Anyway, OF COURSE, this year kids are determined. I've got every light off (except for the landscaping lights) and these kids are ringing the doorbell. I'm hiding and living Gothic. 😂 (fireplace restoration (There are 5) is on the schedule for next summer. kitchen and bathroom first.)

Happy Halloween! Hope y'all with trick or treaters have good weather and the kids have a blast. Make sure the big guy/gal gets 10% of the haul.

View attachment 207264
Every candy that was handed out was met with merry Christmas. They all said it back.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Okay, so I’ve been putting a lot of thought the last couple months in to how to govern this site, and I’ve finally come up with the plan.

I’m going to lay this structure out, and all of you can decide how or if you want to use it

Going forward, we are going to have subscribing Members and general Users. All Members and users can post and read the Main Forum just like they do now, but there are going to be some additional features added to the site as a whole.

I’m going to completely get rid of the monthly donation structure. We will have one tier of membership that is $15 a month.

The operation of the Main Forum is NOT going to change at all. However, Members will get access to post on the Members Only forum.

The Members Only forum will be moderated by elected members of the Members Only forum. I will work with the mods, but I am going to give them the latitude to better control the conversation.

Non-members WILL be able to read the members only forum, however they will get ads when they view the forum. They will not be able to post on the Members Only forum

Again, the Main Forum is not going to change, however non-Members are going to start getting ads. There’s been about 10-15 people that have really carried the funding of this web page the last couple years, and this way people that choose not to donate to the site will be able to “chip in”

I’m gonna work with @TFSF over the next week or so to get everyone’s Patron memberships ironed out. We will give everyone the opportunity to cancel/switch over, but we are likely going to have to work this one member at a time.

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Okay, so I’ve been putting a lot of thought the last couple months in to how to govern this site, and I’ve finally come up with the plan.

I’m going to lay this structure out, and all of you can decide how or if you want to use it

Going forward, we are going to have subscribing Members and general Users. All Members and users can post and read the Main Forum just like they do now, but there are going to be some additional features added to the site as a whole.

I’m going to completely get rid of the monthly donation structure. We will have one tier of membership that is $15 a month.

The operation of the Main Forum is NOT going to change at all. However, Members will get access to post on the Members Only forum.

The Members Only forum will be moderated by elected members of the Members Only forum. I will work with the mods, but I am going to give them the latitude to better control the conversation.

Non-members WILL be able to read the members only forum, however they will get ads when they view the forum.

Again, the Main Forum is not going to change, however non-Members are going to start getting ads. There’s been about 10-15 people that have really carried the funding of this web page the last couple years, and this way people that choose not to donate to the site (which is completely fine) will be able to “chip in”

I’m gonna work with @TFSF over the next week or so to get everyone’s Patron memberships ironed out. We will give everyone the opportunity to cancel/switch over, but we are likely going to have to work this one member at a time.
I nominate @Rebarcock. as a MOD

CuriousFiend

Elite
Wait til you learn that Hitler was actually the good guy....
Lmfao. By "good guy" are ya meaning that Gaydolf the half-breed "jew" wasn't just another "jew" puppet, the controlled opposition - much like Trump appears to be the latest version of.
IMG_20231101_094219_623.jpg
😂50 years from now "MAGA" will probably be considered the equivalent of "Nazi".
IMG_20231029_190851_629.jpgIMG_20231029_143935_338.jpg

It was required reading at West Point for decades, then suddenly it wasn't.

You'll have to buy it.

Required reading doesn’t mean the military supports the position of the author or that the content is even true.

The communist manifesto used to be reading material at West Point as well but it’s not like people were ever claiming “communism is good”.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Non-members WILL be able to read the members only forum, however they will get ads when they view the forum. They will not be able to post on the Members Only forum

Again, the Main Forum is not going to change, however non-Members are going to start getting ads. There’s been about 10-15 people that have really carried the funding of this web page the last couple years, and this way people that choose not to donate to the site will be able to “chip in”

Can we pay for the whole year and have it auto renew?

Ill forget if I have to pay every month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom