Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Falcont2

Poster
Texas High School Football Trashes Florida High School Football

That’s a small school in Florida that’s on the lower economic spectrum and has like 1200 kids…they’re not a good program and are 5-4 on the season. Duncanville is almost 3x the size and is a powerhouse football program.

But Texas high school football is better than Florida because in Texas they put way more money into the programs. They pay coaches, build stadiums and levee local taxes to do so. Florida doesn’t and won’t allow booster clubs to supplement.

However there’s still more players that come out of Florida because so many of them don’t reach they’re potential until they get to college. They come out of Texas programs already maxed out at potential where these kids from poor areas and no regiment have higher ceilings.

Tommy Tubberville used to say he would take the three star from Miami that gets one good meal a day over the Texas kid in the program that has a meal plan and it’s own college level weight room.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The drowning death of Mathew Perry keeps getting weirder..

One of the last things he posted was a video of “his hands” placing 3 cranberries on a table.

The lead singer of The Cranberries Dolores O’Riordan died of an accidental drowning in 2018.

Just weird…

That is in combination with the other weird things..

1. His Last photo was in a hot tub (where he ended up drowning)
2. Batman comms
3. The Petty Mason Misspelling by Trump [RR] Perry

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
That’s a small school in Florida that’s on the lower economic spectrum and has like 1200 kids…they’re not a good program and are 5-4 on the season. Duncanville is almost 3x the size and is a powerhouse football program.

But Texas high school football is better than Florida because in Texas they put way more money into the programs. They pay coaches, build stadiums and levee local taxes to do so. Florida doesn’t and won’t allow booster clubs to supplement.

However there’s still more players that come out of Florida because so many of them don’t reach they’re potential until they get to college. They come out of Texas programs already maxed out at potential where these kids from poor areas and no regiment have higher ceilings.

Tommy Tubberville used to say he would take the three star from Miami that gets one good meal a day over the Texas kid in the program that has a meal plan and it’s own college level weight room.

No wonder he's out of coaching.

Goldhedge

Legendary

It’s Just Our Turn​

This is not my only source about terrorist cells moving into the USA because Biden has opened the borders. The open border has had two objectives. Democrats in Texas are already pushing that illegal aliens should be allowed to vote. They are being joined nationally and Biden will do an executive order to allow them to vote pre-2024 if we even get to an election.

The Democrats see this as changing America to wipe out the Republican opponents. The LEFT has determined to end freedom and democracy just like Zelinsky – it will be their way or no way! I have been to Texas recently, where people are concerned about the flood of illegal aliens.

However, they have DELIBERATELY allowed terrorist cells to enter so they can justify more restraints upon our freedom to even move. Welcome to the decline and fall of the United States. Don’t get upset. Communism fell in 1989. It’s just our turn since there are 34 years to this cycle.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Trump and the “Golden Shower” aka (pee tape) “I’m a Germaphobe”

This story cracked me up.
🤣😂😅🤣🥲🤣😂

How about going home to my wife on the shower, you know, the golden shower they called it.

And I had to explain that to our great first lady.

I had to explain, they said, sir, they said when you were in Russia.

Well I was there for so short a period and they said this thing with the golden shower and I said I didn't care about the other stuff, the other stuff was, you know, nuclear.

I didn't worry about that, the golden shower was a problem for me.

And I said to our great first lady, she said, NOPE, that one you didn't do.

See I'm a germaphobe.

She said, that one you didn't do.
So she knew immediately I had no
problem there.

I said, whoo, that was a close one. That wasn't good.”

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😄😅😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😁☠️☠️☠️☠️

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

Tibberville fucked up Tech.
Fuck his thoughts.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom