Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
More titties need to be in this thread just to get everyone out of their depression for a bit. Yes I know it is in the NSFW thread but every thread needs tits and say what you will about AOC she has nice tits but I would like to kick her out of America but keep her tits
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
As I read it, they're more likely inferring that DJT could be antichrist...
This. His global popularity is about to reach an all time high….bringing peace in Ukraine and eventually the Middle East, something that only he can do. Don’t get me wrong…I’m going to throughly enjoy watching him dismantle the deep state, and saying I told you so to the people in my life who can’t see what’s happening…but I’m warning every Christian I know to be aware of what this could all eventually lead to.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Home Front Command advice sparks run on supermarkets​

9 October 2023, 10:36 pm 2

Israelis are taking Home Front command advice to stock up on water, food, and other supplies for at least three days seriously, with reports of supermarkets crowded with shoppers and shelves emptied of water bottles.

Probably where people fired as weathermen go to work.

Measures of U.S. inflation in September showed that the pace of price increases is still grinding lower, though at a slow and uneven pace.

Prices in the United States increased 0.4% from August to September, a slowdown from the previous month. Thursday’s report from the Labor Department also showed that annual consumer inflation in September was unchanged from a 3.7% rise in August.

And underlying inflation declined a bit: So-called core prices, which exclude volatile food and energy costs, climbed 4.1% in September from 12 months earlier, down from a 4.3% year-over-year pace in August. That is the smallest increase in the core measure in two years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom