Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don’t trust any of them over there. I definitely don’t trust the sand naggers either. They’re notorious for using mosques and hospitals as shields
Women and children too. It was reported that Hamas was meeting and storing ammunition under the main hospital in Gaza.

Harvard Student Leaves Lecture On Microaggressions To Attend ‘Kill The Jews’ Rally​

EDUCATION·
Oct 11, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

View attachment 203341
Must have been the idiot girl wearing the mask.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Anyone else find the picture of blood running down the side of the ambulance door a little too on the nose? I don't trust the propaganda coming out of either side.
Reportedly the ambulance took a shell...

Not sure if blood stays in one place after it gets agitated like that...?

I don't trust the propaganda either... just juxtaposing this to that.

FYI Eva Karene Bartlett is an indy reporter hated by Britain, Canada, the EU as a 'Russian propagandist' for the Ukraine war... She takes the side of the little guy.

Dude don't be manipulated! I don't believe what comes out of the media's mouth.

Did Hamas attack Jews Last Friday? Yes
Do I care? Yes for the innocent
Do I trust the fucking Israeli Gov't? No
Do I trust our Gov't ? NO
Who does the Media work for? One with power! in other words Our Gov't and Israeli Gov't.

With all that said Hamas and other Terrorist groups can kiss my fucking ASS along with the American Libertards that are trying to destroy our country. FUCK THEM ALL

This is a looong video (so speed it up!) but in the first 30 minutes you'll get an appreciation for who, what, where, and why this happened.

Extremist Politics in Israel and Ukraine - Alastair Crooke, Alexander Mercouris and Glenn Diesen​

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
First Lady to graduate the citadel.
View attachment 203347
We are going to have to admit that military service doesn't mean you are pro American. Lots of left wing loonies knew that military service was a way to their personal pursuit of power and they didn't join to serve... the joined to check a box to get a seat.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Despite what media tells us to think, many times there are no “good guy” leaders in these wars.
but think of the media careers being made reporting from the front!

Just look at all the reporters who made a name for themselves reporting from Ukraine!!

I searched, but I didn't find an aspirin factory in Ukraine, nor in Israel....

We are going to have to admit that military service doesn't mean you are pro American. Lots of left wing loonies knew that military service was a way to their personal pursuit of power and they didn't join to serve... the joined to check a box to get a seat.
This plus look at people in this thread who claim to have served. They certainly wouldn’t ever be able to claim they are pro American.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I'm not for the palestinians or for the Israelies. I don't trust any of them fucktards. I am for destroying the whole fucking middle east. I don't give 2 fucks about any of them. Palestinians were shown cheering when 9/11 happened. Israelies I do not trust. So fuck them all! Let us stay out of it and start worrying about the shit these libertards have caused in our own country. We have vets on the streets. We have libertards cutting off dicks and breast of children. Our gov't is taxing everyone to death. Our Borders are not secured. WE ARE ALREADY AT WAR AND MOST OF THE POPULATION DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT. And Fuck the libertards that are allowed to grace this forum because we have free speech
What dum dum take of a situation. You fckn dum dum. FFS wow

I didn’t believe it for a second, but can’t find any reporting on it being fake, can you help me out?
The scariest part of how easily you chomped down on that propaganda is that you claim to be a law enforcement officer. Nobody being that stupid should even be allowed in public let alone given a gun and authority.

“Even Russia sympathizes with us. Even the Russians sent us messages (Saturday) morning. There is sympathy. It is happy for America to be embroiled in Palestine. It lessens the pressure on it in Ukraine. One battle eases the other battle. So therefore we are not alone in the battlefield.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom