Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

That tweet is false. That’s why you don’t trust anything on Twitter

The producer price index rose 0.5% for September, coming out higher than the Dow Jones estimate for a 0.3% rise. While slightly higher than what economists' expected, the September figure still represented a slowing from the 0.7% producer prices increase in the prior month.

Annual PPI was 2.2% which is a really good number even if it was above the estimate of 1.6%.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
^^why does Tapper call Tlaib a colleague?^^
Professional courtesy...

They do this to give the appearance of congeniality on the floor.

Otherwise, he would be saying "that whoring incestuous bitch over there."

Goldhedge

Legendary

Home Front Command advice sparks run on supermarkets​

9 October 2023, 10:36 pm 2

Israelis are taking Home Front command advice to stock up on water, food, and other supplies for at least three days seriously, with reports of supermarkets crowded with shoppers and shelves emptied of water bottles.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You won't see this on the evening news....

notthelivestock-ohbrotherwhereartthou.gif

In the last two years CBP has encountered 72,823 "special interest aliens" attempting to enter the US illegally, mostly from Middle Eastern countries that "harbor or favor terrorism" or pose a national security threat to the US. We have no idea who they are because most of their countries of origin don't share data with us.151 suspects on the Terror Watch List were also encountered between ports of entry in FY2023 alone, higher than the previous six years combined.Nearly 2 million "gotaways" also evaded CBP and escaped into the interior of America. How many were "special interest aliens" or suspected terrorists?How many Americans will have to die before you live to regret this post, Eric Swalwell?

View attachment 203328
This is a post that needs to be reshared widely and screen captured. It will unfortunately come back to haunt him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

This woman passing on biased posts is the reason there can never be peace in that part of the world. Has she shown any of the carnage her Hamas brothers did on Monday? Similar to why race relations have deteriorated in the US. OK for BLM and Antifa to destroy things and maim people but not OK for a response. Who wants to rape someone wearing a black sheet? Yet, rape is a tool of Hamas and others in that region. There was a documentary on TV interviewing the Seal who rescued Jessica Lynch. He said the Iraqis raped all their captives including the males.

Goldhedge

Legendary
This woman passing on biased posts is the reason there can never be peace in that part of the world. Has she shown any of the carnage her Hamas brothers did on Monday? Similar to why race relations have deteriorated in the US. OK for BLM and Antifa to destroy things and maim people but not OK for a response. Who wants to rape someone wearing a black sheet? Yet, rape is a tool of Hamas and others in that region. There was a documentary on TV interviewing the Seal who rescued Jessica Lynch. He said the Iraqis raped all their captives including the males.
Ah, and there is the rub...

who are the guilty parties...?

Who threw the first punch?

I dare say one could point to Britain and the Balfour Declaration and leave the others out....

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goldhedge

Legendary
Hey! Just like the Eagle cams!!

LIVE - Gaza Airstrikes LIVE | Israel Struggles To Stamp Out Hamas, Both Sides Take Hostages | Palestine War​

Live overlooking the Gaza City skyline after the ruling Hamas militant group in the Gaza Strip carried out an unprecedented attack on Israel at daybreak Saturday, firing thousands of rockets as dozens of fighters infiltrated the heavily fortified border in several locations by air, land and sea, catching the country off guard on a major holiday. The death toll in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war has reached 1100, which includes 700 in Israel and 400 in Gaza, apart from thousands wounded on both sides. Israel's President Isaac Herzog vowed victory on Oct. 8, a day after Hamas fighters rampaged through Israeli towns. Watch this live to know more

It will start as 3 days to slow the spread of Hamas, but trail into months of spiritual warfare. Coming to US next, prepare accordingly.

Dolphincock

Elite
Those "mostly peaceful" Israelis...

Dude don't be manipulated! I don't believe what comes out of the media's mouth.

Did Hamas attack Jews Last Friday? Yes
Do I care? Yes for the innocent
Do I trust the fucking Israeli Gov't? No
Do I trust our Gov't ? NO
Who does the Media work for? One with power! in other words Our Gov't and Israeli Gov't.

With all that said Hamas and other Terrorist groups can kiss my fucking ASS along with the American Libertards that are trying to destroy our country. FUCK THEM ALL

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Dude don't be manipulated! I don't believe what comes out of the media's mouth.

Did Hamas attack Jews Last Friday? Yes
Do I care? Yes for the innocent
Do I trust the fucking Israeli Gov't? No
Do I trust our Gov't ? NO
Who does the Media work for? One with power! in other words Our Gov't and Israeli Gov't.

With all that said Hamas and other Terrorist groups can kiss my fucking ASS along with the American Libertards that are trying to destroy our country. FUCK THEM ALL
Despite what media tells us to think, many times there are no “good guy” leaders in these wars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom