Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Ofallontiger

Poster

Thanks for posting Cary and I hope you are doing well!
I have to do a shout out to Senator Eric Schmidt of MO for assisting our lead pastor and about 40 others from our church who were holed up in a Tel a Viv hotel this week. Senator Schmidt was able to get them across the border into Jordan. Some came home today, and all are expected home by Saturday!
I am way behind but still earning my shirt :). Senator Chris Smith has fought diligently for those of us with chronic Lyme disease. The problem is getting other congressmen and Senators to help him. I wonder if pharma controls any of this. You have millions of us with a chronic illness that the CDC does not even recognize in a chronic state. That way they keep us sick and cannot get insurance coverage on many treatments we need to try and get better.
Plum Island released many diseases as our country backed it through the DOD and USDA. Now it in the heart of the Midwest. That is scary for us in the Heartland.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I

If anyone ITT can answer these questions with logic please do bc I cannot:

Israel has air, sea, and land supremacy. Let's take a look at just air... and just US provided assets.

F 18's, F 35's, C 130's, Apache's, Apache Longbows I am not even going to say the word drone but we can rest assured they have even more of those

How do a bunch of idiots in pickup trucks and hang gliders cross one of the most scrutinized borders in the world and attack innocent people for 8 hours without any of these forces reacting? Unless this is a Benghazi scenario and they were not allowed to do so?
How did they organize & plan it without US/Israeli/Five Eyes/Saudi/Jordanian etc intel not knowing?

The more I think about that aspect the more I realize it’s completely illogical to believe they didn’t

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1697022641234.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
In the last two years CBP has encountered 72,823 "special interest aliens" attempting to enter the US illegally, mostly from Middle Eastern countries that "harbor or favor terrorism" or pose a national security threat to the US. We have no idea who they are because most of their countries of origin don't share data with us.151 suspects on the Terror Watch List were also encountered between ports of entry in FY2023 alone, higher than the previous six years combined.Nearly 2 million "gotaways" also evaded CBP and escaped into the interior of America. How many were "special interest aliens" or suspected terrorists?How many Americans will have to die before you live to regret this post, Eric Swalwell?

1697022724215.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^why does Tapper call Tlaib a colleague?^^

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Thanks for posting Cary and I hope you are doing well!
I have to do a shout out to Senator Eric Schmidt of MO for assisting our lead pastor and about 40 others from our church who were holed up in a Tel a Viv hotel this week. Senator Schmidt was able to get them across the border into Jordan. Some came home today, and all are expected home by Saturday!
I am way behind but still earning my shirt :). Senator Chris Smith has fought diligently for those of us with chronic Lyme disease. The problem is getting other congressmen and Senators to help him. I wonder if pharma controls any of this. You have millions of us with a chronic illness that the CDC does not even recognize in a chronic state. That way they keep us sick and cannot get insurance coverage on many treatments we need to try and get better.
Plum Island released many diseases as our country backed it through the DOD and USDA. Now it in the heart of the Midwest. That is scary for us in the Heartland.

My pleasure.

Great news on your church members - your Senator is a fighter he led the lawsuit against Big-Tech censorship.

Keep on fighting with Senator Smith more people our waking up to the evils of our government.

Godspeed.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Hell Yea

https://twitter.com/choeshow/status/1711476817033576712?s=20

RHT 3

Elite
I don't go anywhere without a concealed handgun anymore. Church, mall, baseball games, whatever.

I've never trusted people anyway since I'm a natural skeptic, but in today's world, every day, there is proof of inmates running the asylum.

Folks, if your state allows it, get a damn gun and carry it with you everywhere. No matter how safe you feel.

Because idiots like this naked man are everywhere, and the Democrats and the media have encouraged and enabled them to act this way.

PS- Go to the gun range lol.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

This door may look like an architect’s mistake—but it’s not.

In the Monastery of Alcobaça in Portugal, built in 1178, there is a door measuring 2 meters high and only 32 cm wide, considered the narrowest door in the world.

Called the Porta Pega-gordo, its curious design had the purpose as its name suggests, not to let the monks pass who got too fat, as this door was the only entrance to the kitchen where food was served.

So, in order to enter, they would have to slim down, it was an order, like the one someone took on August 10th, 2019 when Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Hayden et al know they can say anything and nobody will come after them.

You will be made to care… gfys.

Angry Fists GIF
Meg Ryan's Big O was more intense. This fire pussy was not even 1st alarm.
It's being orchestrated by Obama's crew.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I

Israel has air, sea, and land supremacy. Let's take a look at just air... and just US provided assets.

F 18's, F 35's, C 130's, Apache's, Apache Longbows I am not even going to say the word drone but we can rest assured they have even more of those

How do a bunch of idiots in pickup trucks and hang gliders cross one of the most scrutinized borders in the world and attack innocent people for 8 hours without any of these forces reacting?
Unless this is a Benghazi scenario and they were not allowed to do so?
Same way nobody knows how cocaine got into the WH and who brought it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I

How do a bunch of idiots in pickup trucks and hang gliders cross one of the most scrutinized borders in the world and attack innocent people for 8 hours without any of these forces reacting? Unless this is a Benghazi scenario and they were not allowed to do so?
Biden's World.

How did they organize & plan it without US/Israeli/Five Eyes/Saudi/Jordanian etc intel not knowing?

The more I think about that aspect the more I realize it’s completely illogical to believe they didn’t
You people are retarded.

They have already admitted they knew about the weapons build up over time. As part of the negotiations taking place they became desensitized to them and the growing amount of fighters that travelled the now closed corridors.

This is their Pearl Harbor. Some things were missed.

View attachment 203327

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Tapper, you are complicit since you advocate and carry the water for these people.

Re: Naked man. Since the authorities refuse to do anything about these mentally retarded people and gov'ts condone and push this pedophilic agenda, you're going to see more of these vigilante events.. People are tired of this shit.

The producer price index rose 0.5% for September, coming out higher than the Dow Jones estimate for a 0.3% rise. While slightly higher than what economists' expected, the September figure still represented a slowing from the 0.7% producer prices increase in the prior month.

The 10-year Treasury yield remained lower even after the hotter-than-expected inflation data, losing more than 6 basis points to 4.58%. The 2-year yield, meanwhile, moved higher by less than 1 basis point to 4.993.

A day earlier, the benchmark U.S. yield fell, giving stocks a boost. The 30-stock Dow had gained 0.4% on Tuesday, while the S&P 500 added 0.52% and the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite jumped 0.58%.

"If rates continue to move lower, I think that will be the primary driver of a reasonable rebound in the equity market," Lauren Goodwin, director of portfolio strategy at New York Life Investments, said on CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Tuesday.

"It's also about supply and demand dynamics," she added. "These past couple of days, we've had a little bit of relief from Fed narratives and also a little bit of risk mitigating type of buying. But Treasury supply is still overwhelming, we expect it to remain that way."

Goldhedge

Legendary
He's correct!

===

I am gonna keep HAMMERING this point home:

Same people who are NOW RUSHING VERY PUBLICLY TO ISRAEL'S DEFENSE and pledging billions of dollars to help Israel fight off Hamas...

are the SAME PEOPLE....

...the same people, mind you...don't skip over this part...

...the very SAME people that spent the last few years sending Hamas and Iran hundreds of millions of dollars.

And like his 'mentor' Obama, Biden recently decided to hand Iran back $6 billion dollars of frozen assets.

Would anybody like to take a stab at guessing why that $6 billion was frozen in the first place?

I'm getting tired of watching these Shadow Cabal simps quietly shoveling big $$$ at terrorist groups and outlaw regimes.

And then pulling a shocked, SHOCKED! act at what these terror groups and regimes do once they get the bennies.

Please tell me in the comments you are not buying this stupid act any longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom