Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Urgent Advisory from the Israeli Government: 🚨

Within the next few hours, Hamas terrorists are expected to disseminate photos and videos of hostages and acts of torture across social media platforms. The Government of Israel urgently requests the following actions be taken.

1. Do not engage in sharing these images or videos under any circumstances. Doing so contributes to psychological warfare against both the State of Israel and its citizens.

2. Shield minors from exposure to this disturbing content. The images and videos are highly graphic and could induce significant emotional distress.

Your cooperation in adhering to these directives is critically important.

Urgent Advisory from the Israeli Government: 🚨

Within the next few hours, Hamas terrorists are expected to disseminate photos and videos of hostages and acts of torture across social media platforms. The Government of Israel urgently requests the following actions be taken.

1. Do not engage in sharing these images or videos under any circumstances. Doing so contributes to psychological warfare against both the State of Israel and its citizens.

2. Shield minors from exposure to this disturbing content. The images and videos are highly graphic and could induce significant emotional distress.

Your cooperation in adhering to these directives is critically important.

The same should be said for Russian propaganda as well. People that don’t adhere are simply amplifying attacks on Israel, Ukraine, and The US.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Really Can't Believe The Amount of People ITT The GOAT Thread After All We Have Learned...

Are Falling for An Obvious Psyop

You're Questioning Nothing

Some of You Actually Believe the MSM Now

Others Fail to See That The Current Psyop Is a Near Exact Replica of the 9/11 Psyop - A Retread

Many Are Clamoring for Actions That Would Cause WWIII With ZFG For Yourselves or Families

Exactly What In The Fuck Is Going On?

Next Thing We Know You'll Want a Booster and a Threesome With Kelcy & Taylor

Did You Join The Cabal and Purchase a Bunch of Defense Stocks and a Bunker in New Zealand?

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

Really Can't Believe The Amount of People ITT The GOAT Thread After All We Have Learned...

Others Fail to See That The Current Psyop Is a Near Exact Replica of the 9/11 Psyop - A Retread

Many Are Clamoring for Actions That Would Cause WWIII With ZFG For Yourselves or Families

Did You Join The Cabal and Purchase a Bunch of Defense Stocks and a Bunker in New Zealand?

IMG_2800.jpeg

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Next Thing We Know You'll Want a Booster and a Threesome With Kelcy & Taylor

I too stand dumbfounded at the ease of which media, in its many forms, sucks people in. It is amazing and for the sleep walking mouthbreathers out there. Wake the fuck up. The LAC should know better! SKOL!

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
I
I too stand dumbfounded at the ease of which media, in its many forms, sucks people in. It is amazing and for the sleep walking mouthbreathers out there. Wake the fuck up. The LAC should know better! SKOL!
If anyone ITT can answer these questions with logic please do bc I cannot:

Israel has air, sea, and land supremacy. Let's take a look at just air... and just US provided assets.

F 18's, F 35's, C 130's, Apache's, Apache Longbows I am not even going to say the word drone but we can rest assured they have even more of those

How do a bunch of idiots in pickup trucks and hang gliders cross one of the most scrutinized borders in the world and attack innocent people for 8 hours without any of these forces reacting? Unless this is a Benghazi scenario and they were not allowed to do so?

I

Israel has air, sea, and land supremacy. Let's take a look at just air... and just US provided assets.

F 18's, F 35's, C 130's, Apache's, Apache Longbows I am not even going to say the word drone but we can rest assured they have even more of those

How do a bunch of idiots in pickup trucks and hang gliders cross one of the most scrutinized borders in the world and attack innocent people for 8 hours without any of these forces reacting? Unless this is a Benghazi scenario and they were not allowed to do so?
IMG_2817.jpeg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I

Because They Wanted It To Happen

FALSE FLAG

Just Like 911

MIC Baby

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
Because They Wanted It To Happen

FALSE FLAG

Just Like 911

MIC Baby
It makes it worse when you know from non internet sources that almost all of our special forces have been in the mid east since June ..

Also would like to point out that intelligence agencies had no idea this was coming ? Until.. within hours we knew the Egyptians warned us last Monday .. the arrogance of our assumed stupidity is mind numbing I have no idea who is right over there, but with 100% confidence I can say we are gonna get hit now and this war machine moves on. Invest accordingly.. defense stocks have ripped..

It makes it worse when you know from non internet sources that almost all of our special forces have been in the mid east since June ..

Also would like to point out that intelligence agencies had no idea this was coming ? Until.. within hours we knew the Egyptians warned us last Monday .. the arrogance of our assumed stupidity is mind numbing I have no idea who is right over there, but with 100% confidence I can say we are gonna get hit now and this war machine moves on. Invest accordingly.. defense stocks have ripped..
Both of your claims are false and laughable to anyone with a brain.

The Egyptians are intercepted. They don’t “warn” Mossad or The US of anything.

Most importantly, doctrine forbids that many special forces units from even being deployed at once let alone in one theatre.

Latest posts

Top Bottom