Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

From Brian Cates - Telegram

It is incredibly disconcerting that the same people who deliberately opened up the US southern border and just spent the last 3 years loudly insisting they haven't done that as millions streamed into the US....

are the same people who lied about COVID origins, mask, vaccines, the Biden laptop, stolen elections, RussiaGate and more...

...and are now telling us the same intelligence agencies that were directly involved in all this lying shit didn't see a damn thing coming from Hamas.

Was that because they allowed this attack in Israel to happen, or because they were too busy gearing up the last couple of years to go after Trump supporters as domestic terrorists?

They completely missed the preparations for a massive Hamas offensive? Like, totally?

Bullshit.

And if terrorists were let in here over the last 3 1/2 years, and there's a sudden wave of attacks on US soil by military aged-men who were allowed to stream in here without any families, and they insist to us all they had no warning, no idea such attacks were coming?

I won't believe them.

And you shouldn't either.

And just like that @Goldhedge looks like more of a retard than normal which is pretty hard to do.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office Thursday released “horrifying photos of babies murdered and burned by the Hamas monsters.”

“Hamas is inhuman. Hamas is ISIS,” a social media post from Netanyahu’s office said.

The three photos showed two babies whose bodies had been burned beyond recognition and a third blood-stained infant’s body.

Last edited:
Remember when room temp IQ people were saying inflation was under control? LOL. It's only going to get worse.
Inflation coming down is inflation getting worse?

You really are retarded.

Measures of U.S. inflation in September showed that the pace of price increases is still grinding lower, though at a slow and uneven pace.

Prices in the United States increased 0.4% from August to September, a slowdown from the previous month. Thursday’s report from the Labor Department also showed that annual consumer inflation in September was unchanged from a 3.7% rise in August.

And underlying inflation declined a bit: So-called core prices, which exclude volatile food and energy costs, climbed 4.1% in September from 12 months earlier, down from a 4.3% year-over-year pace in August. That is the smallest increase in the core measure in two years.

Goldhedge

Legendary
well i dont have instagram anymore. Can you please tell me what it says? or is it a secret? I AM ALREADY ON DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION.
View attachment 203531
Sounds like a personal problem.

I'm not 'on' instagram either! It works like a Youtube video. I click on it and it plays.

He says if Trump doesn't get elected we're in deep shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom