Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Trump is crushing it with the Republican base.

That’s also the case in the states with early caucuses or primaries. In a Monmouth University-Washington Post poll of Republican primary voters in South Carolina released this week, three-in-four Trump voters, 76 percent, said they were definitely backing him. Only 23 percent said they would even consider someone else.

In April 2022, OIRA launched an initiative to work with Federal agencies to (1) more accurately estimate all of the different burdens faced by the public when attempting to access public benefits and services and (2) reduce those burdens. Since then, OIRA and Federal agencies have been working together to identify and implement burden reduction opportunities through regulations and changes to forms. OIRA has also fostered the sharing of leading practices, lessons, and tools for reducing burdens across the Federal government.

In July 2023, OIRA published this progress report on the burden reduction initiative, summarizing over 100 initiatives from 20 agencies and providing in-depth case studies of various burden reduction efforts, including their impact on individuals, families, and small businesses.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
And we just let it be a low level felony because of their color. This shit is going to backfire eventually.
Not sure where I saw this, but once read it will stick.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Free speech is free speech. I suggest we all drink a beer, smoke a little smoke, and chill the fuck out. Free speech means free speech and all that entails. We have to be tolerant of all assholes and their shitty points of view. Just my viking opinion. I ignore and pass over the cum stains of the world even though i admit to getting rustled by their idiocy. We can and should do better. We are the LAC and should set the example. Or devolve into civil war. Speaking of which, love this little dity! Skol brothers!

Here here! Well said. The trolls on this board are succeeding by cause division and anger amongst us. We came here for honest and open conversation regardless of your point of view. Take them at face value and scroll on past them. Don’t feed the trolls. Cheers!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

At the risk of stating the obvious, I don’t know what’s going on with every part of this platform all the time, but our policy worldwide is to fight for maximum freedom of speech under the law.Anyone working for X Corp who does not operate according to this principle will be invited to further their career at any one of the other social media companies who sell their soul for a buck.

Top Bottom