Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You're the bitch getting your panties in a bunch about fucking emojis. Here's a tip pal. If you don't want someone to get your goat, don't let them know where it is.

I always thought the title next to your name should say Former Moderator, but now I think Emoji Patrolman fits your Barney Fife ass way better.
Shut the fuck up. This is the Free Speech forum. If you don’t like the fact that this forum isn’t moderated, then take your $20 and don’t let them door hit you on the way out. Fucking cry baby.
Suck my dick bitch.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
@CadetHawk @thenick_ttu y’all are almost as big of cocksuckers as the gaggle of faggots — almost.
Naw. We just aren't weak minded pussies. We can also understand and appreciate the whole free speech concept that is this place. You just don't get it and I don't think you are going to figure it out.
If you keep on showing how big of a pussy you are I'll gladly pay your $20 a month and you can find an emoji free place to hang out. I am so glad you had your moderator privileges revoked.
You can have the last word. I have no interest clogging up this thread engaging low hanging fruit such as yourself.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Free speech is free speech. I suggest we all drink a beer, smoke a little smoke, and chill the fuck out. Free speech means free speech and all that entails. We have to be tolerant of all assholes and their shitty points of view. Just my viking opinion. I ignore and pass over the cum stains of the world even though i admit to getting rustled by their idiocy. We can and should do better. We are the LAC and should set the example. Or devolve into civil war. Speaking of which, love this little dity! Skol brothers!

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Naw. We just aren't weak minded pussies. We can also understand and appreciate the whole free speech concept that is this place. You just don't get it and I don't think you are going to figure it out.
If you keep on showing how big of a pussy you are I'll gladly pay your $20 a month and you can find an emoji free place to hang out. I am so glad you had your moderator privileges revoked.
You can have the last word. I have no interest clogging up this thread engaging low hanging fruit such as yourself.
K.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Free speech is free speech. I suggest we all drink a beer, smoke a little smoke, and chill the fuck out. Free speech means free speech and all that entails. We have to be tolerant of all assholes and their shitty points of view. Just my viking opinion. I ignore and pass over the cum stains of the world even though i admit to getting rustled by their idiocy but we can and should do better. We are the LAC and should set the example. Or devolve into civil war. Speaking of which, love this little dity! Skol brothers!

1694890596575.png

denn

Legendary
Founder

Half of my family on my mothers side is from Maine and I can assure you that the state does not want them there. Kennybunkport where they reside while they’re in state. the Bushes can get bent. Most people outside of Portland and some shore areas are very private people who just want to be left alone. Basically conservatives but they don’t get into the political BS either way most of the time.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Half of my family on my mothers side is from Maine and I can assure you that the state does not want them there. Kennybunkport where they reside while they’re in state. the Bushes can get bent. Most people outside of Portland and some shore areas are very private people who just want to be left alone. Basically conservatives but they don’t get into the political BS either way most of the time.
Plus lobster rolls! Even the nazi Bush clan cant fuck up the lobster roll! Skol!

denn

Legendary
Founder
Plus lobster rolls! Even the nazi Bush clan cant fuck up the lobster roll! Skol!
Great lobster rolls! Haha. The Bush clan could ruin a wet dream but they’ll never be able to ruin lobster rolls from Maine. I go up every year, but more upstate to Moosehead Lake. The hunting and fishing is legit up there and I have cousins who get moose tag(s) every year. Plus it is so peaceful.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

The man filmed riding his bike getting executed by thugs in a stolen car was named Andreas Probst.Probst was a retired police chief who spent 35 years in law enforcement.Probst was found lying on the side of the road by his wife and daughter.Probst was about to celebrate his 35th wedding anniversary.“Being around him, it was like being next to a ray of sunshine,” his daughter said. “He was always laughing, always smiling, offering you support, life advice, career advice.”Andreas Probst’s life mattered.

And we just let it be a low level felony because of their color. This shit is going to backfire eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom