Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I just blocked @Joe Kings because he can’t stop interacting with the trolls. @HiddenLakes please stop, I like you.

I can’t anymore with these trolls. If you respond. I’ll block you. @Croot_Overlord you have to figure out a FUCKING way to block the fact we can see the people we ignore’s likes and emojis. You are about to lose me and I’ll cut off my $20 a month I send. That’s twice what I pay for my home board. Enough is a fucking enough. We make this board. You know the trolls! You know @Jake Broe Stan is a troll. I think you actually know his past handles.

Shit has to stop. And, no! I don’t want to go to that other site y’all have.
I never thought emojis could make grown men derp the fuck out. YOU were told for weeks to stop engaging them, but you didn't. Get off your high horse. If people want to engage with trolls that's their choice. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

The name of this site is exactly what it is. In the words of Hawkeye great Rick "cocaine" Stanzi, "Love it or leave it".

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I never thought emojis could make grown men derp the fuck out. YOU were told for weeks to stop engaging them, but you didn't. Get off your high horse. If people want to engage with trolls that's their choice. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

The name of this site is exactly what it is. In the words of Hawkeye great Rick "cocaine" Stanzi, "Love it or leave it".

I think I speak for most here in saying we’d like to learn more about Hawkeye great Rick “cocaine” Stanzi. Please enlighten us.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Ok, bitch.

Former veterans and defense hawks inside the GOP are fuming at the “Freedom” Caucus for their lack of support for the military.

“What’s happening is the military is being held hostage to these procedural votes, so that can’t happen,” Calvert said. “Our enemies are looking at us every day. And our friends, too. Where are we when it comes to national security?”

Garcia and Calvert were joined at a press conference by GOP Reps. Rich McCormick of Georgia, a Marine veteran, Derrick Van Orden of Wisconsin, a retired Navy SEAL, and Brandon Williams of New York, a former Navy submarine officer.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Ok, bitch.
You're the bitch getting your panties in a bunch about fucking emojis. Here's a tip pal. If you don't want someone to get your goat, don't let them know where it is.

I always thought the title next to your name should say Former Moderator, but now I think Emoji Patrolman fits your Barney Fife ass way better.

Haley has separated herself as the clear #2 candidate and VP pick. She also holds a wide lead over Biden in a hypothetical head to head.

Haley “is one of the sharpest and most disciplined candidates to ever run” in New Hampshire, said Matthew Bartlett, a GOP consultant and Granite State native. “You don’t do that if you are playing for second or VP.”

Across three town halls last week, voter after voter said they came to see Haley because of the Milwaukee debate. Many praised the foreign policy chops that she burnished as U.N. ambassador under Trump and brandished onstage in a blistering rebuke of Ramaswamy. One voter, Rockingham County Republican Sharon Longshaw, walked away from Haley’s education-themed town hall in Manchester saying the South Carolinian had her primary vote.

Just like clockwork when the paid troll @Jake Broe Stan sees a Tweet or statement about politicians fucking kids he applies the laughing emojie.
He is a miserable POS human being.
Half of DC isn’t fucking kids. That’s Russian / Chinese to stir up the mouth breathers & disillusion the electorate with their government.

The funny part of the tweet is the notion that she has done anything positive for the country by impeding McCarthy’s efforts.

Last edited:

Canada is gone. The cop that slams the girl was wanting to hit someone the whole time. This is the type of guy attracted to a tyrant government for employment.

There are plenty of shit law enforcement officers out there but get real.

She got what she deserved for repeated interfering in an arrest.

IMG_2662.png

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I like a lot of what RFK Jr. has to say on censorship and the military industrial complex but then there is stuff like this that I don't like:

I am starting to think he is right. I think the NRA is nothing more than a 3 letter agency. They pretend but cause more trouble than good. I will not go on a diatribe but they are corrupt as well

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Just like clockwork when the paid troll @Jake Broe Stan sees a Tweet or statement about politicians fucking kids he applies the laughing emojie.
He is a miserable POS human being.
The beautiful truth is so simple, IMHO

Just ignore and stop caring.

They only persist because of reaction. They are losing most posters’ reactions because about 95% of us are ignoring them.

As a desperate gasp, they have the laugh emoji reaction lol. And it’s working because it’s trolling the absolute balls off of a few of you pussies.

They are desperate and losing their cute little game.

No bans needed. No special rules needed. No new software revs needed.

Just try to not care so much. They feed off of your care and concern. It’s really easy to not give a fuck.

Here’s how I do it. I just imagine these faggits are the kind of guys in your life that you know or knew that have some mental handicap or maybe they’ve been diagnosed with a terminal illness or maybe they literally have zero friends in life. It turns my concern and hatred into compassion and acceptance - and then I remind myself to not give a fuck.

Not giving a fuck about a troll is one of the most liberating things one can do. Try it.

nic-cage-nicolas-cage.gif

Insert faggit laugh emoji below 👇👇👇

Latest posts

Top Bottom