Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
There's no way to account for the deep state. Their tentacles are in everything. I wouldn't bet against the Deep State, and they're doing everything they can to drag Don Maga's bloated carcass and his cult across the primary finish line. Without the DS, Trump would be broke and toast. OTOH, Trump knows it's far from over, else he and his vile surrogates wouldn't spend most of their days attacking Desantis.
deranged

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Trump is definitely more swampy than many of his supporters like to acknowledge but he is shitting on Desantis because Desantis deserves it.

Desantis is not only light years more swampy than Trump but he is a shit human as well with terrible policy ideas.
Fuck you 2 are truly 2 of the stupidest humans Ive come in contact with. Neither are "swampy" and Desantis is a great human being. Nothing in is past, private or public lends you to say something so outrageous and off base.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

We have been told ad infinitum by the DeSantiscolytes that Ron is his own man and nobody is pulling his strings. That's flown out the window like a fart in the wind.

iu

Follow the strings and you'll see the Bush cartel and a new string named for the Romney machine.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
We have been told ad infinitum by the DeSantiscolytes that Ron is his own man and nobody is pulling his strings. That's flown out the window like a fart in the wind.

iu

Follow the strings and you'll see the Bush cartel and a new string named for the Romney machine.

So Trump getting Wall Street $ = ok, but Desantis getting Wall Street = Puppet. Got it.

I'd ask you to explain, but I know that being brainwashed, you can't.

"In service of his criminal conspiracies, through false public statements, the defendant sought to erode public faith in the administration of the election and intimidate individuals who refuted his lies," the filing said.

"The defendant is now attempting to do the same thing in this criminal case — to undermine confidence in the criminal justice system and prejudice the jury pool through disparaging and inflammatory attacks on the citizens of this District, the Court, prosecutors, and prospective witnesses," the filing said.

If approved by Judge Tanya Chutkan, the "well-defined restriction" would prohibit Trump from making statements regarding the identity, testimony, or credibility of prospective witnesses.

Fuck you 2 are truly 2 of the stupidest humans Ive come in contact with. Neither are "swampy" and Desantis is a great human being. Nothing in is past, private or public lends you to say something so outrageous and off base.
The guy ran for political office while his wife was battling breast cancer. He also likely had an affair during that same time according to multiple sources.

Furthermore, he has attacked the largest business in his state for their use of their 1st amendment rights. He is against tariffs.

He is trash.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I just blocked @Joe Kings because he can’t stop interacting with the trolls. @HiddenLakes please stop, I like you.

I can’t anymore with these trolls. If you respond. I’ll block you. @Croot_Overlord you have to figure out a FUCKING way to block the fact we can see the people we ignore’s likes and emojis. You are about to lose me and I’ll cut off my $20 a month I send. That’s twice what I pay for my home board. Enough is a fucking enough. We make this board. You know the trolls! You know @Jake Broe Stan is a troll. I think you actually know his past handles.

Shit has to stop. And, no! I don’t want to go to that other site y’all have.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I just blocked @Joe Kings because he can’t stop interacting with the trolls. @HiddenLakes please stop, I like you.

I can’t anymore with these trolls. If you respond. I’ll block you. @Croot_Overlord you have to figure out a FUCKING way to block the fact we can see the people we ignore’s likes and emojis. You are about to lose me and I’ll cut off my $20 a month I send. That’s twice what I pay for my home board. Enough is a fucking enough. We make this board. You know the trolls! You know @Jake Broe Stan is a troll. I think you actually know his past handles.

Shit has to stop. And, no! I don’t want to go to that other site y’all have.
Just skip over when people reply to ignored content that's what I do.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

House Republicans could easily expose the rot and corruption at the FBI with one televised hearing on the Whitmer fednapping hoax. Invite defense attorneys and their clients to publicly explain what the FBI did--concoct out of whole cloth a "kidnapping" plot using dozens of FBI informants, handling agents, and undercover employees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom