Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I put my money where my mouth is. BTW, in case you forgot the other 100 times i told you this, I have never voted for Donald Trump. He is definitely not a god or deity to me that you can’t seem to understand despite being told over and over again. I know you know this. I am just making a bet. You are just making excuses because you know you won’t win the bet.

Nothing to understand. If you were the thoughtful independent you claim to be, support for Don Maga would have become impossible at this point.

If everyone is a part of the swamp, which seems to be the radical right’s position these past 6 months, then what they’re really saying is that they want to burn down all of America’s institutions and society simply because they are unhappy (for God knows what reason).

It’s ok to love your country and the institutions the make up it’s identity. To vigorously defend such is the literal definition of patriotism.

Riiiight...fk Ukraine.
Look I’ve said for a while I wish Biden would be impeached so that we could get someone tougher against China & Russia in The White House.

Showing that the Biden’s have lots of businesses and money isn’t enough. Showing that he was on calls with Hunter isn’t enough.

They need to put forward multiple emails or written documentation where Biden himself authorized and agreed to pay for play. Anything less leaves us right where we are now with Dems voting along party lines.

If the GOP really put forward the goods and has what I mentioned then maybe you get a few Dem votes but they still acquit.

Regardless, they should impeach him as a show that even the hint of such corruption shouldn’t be tolerated.

Last edited:
AFU destroyed 3 orc vessels and the repair facilities they were in via a single strike. At this rate they might destroy the majority of the Black Sea fleet by the end of winter.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom