Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

When You Print Trillions and Give Away Billions to Corrupt Countries

giphy.gif

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Anyone here have YouTube TV? After my local cable provider (Spectrum) and Disney/ESPN decided to squabble about $ and fuck over their customer base right at the start of college football season, I’m done with them. Thanks.
Take a look at this. It seems to be every channel in the country. All nfl, have not missed a college game that I have looked for and even find televised high school games. Just need a firestick

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Take a look at this. It seems to be every channel in the country. All nfl, have not missed a college game that I have looked for and even find televised high school games. Just need a firestick

Is there better information than their wed site? I cannot find any of their programming lists.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Somewhere on here is a video of a person being executed in Philadelphia. Sad.

The person was standing on the street corner looking at his/her cell phone when shot.

People get your heads out of your cell phones and become aware of what is going on around you!

Yup. It was completely senseless. I didn’t see if they caught the murderer. Then you have the black guys who killed an old man fixing a mailbox (I think it was a mailbox) just because they wanted to kill a white person.

rebar

Elite
Last edited:
U.S. stock indexes were trading higher on Wednesday after the latest consumer-price index data showed price pressures picked up in August but still eased at a gradual pace, fueling hopes that the Federal Reserve could leave interest rates unchanged at its September policy meeting.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

New 911 video that was not previously released for some bullsgit reason

This has been on here before. And it’s an example of those saying it was CGI a full of shit.

For some reason many cannot contemplate that both planes and demolition were used.

Top Bottom