Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I find it odd that you want to hold everyone accountable for the killshot except for the man most responsible for it.
Don't you realize how many lives were saved by Trump's 4D chess? He made them rush poison to market before it was poisonous enough so it couldn't poison as many people.

Note: Cult 45 actually believes this.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Are you really sure you want to post that? What is tu’s record in the big 12 for the last ten years? In a conference that tu has had the highest ranked classes (other than OU for some years). Has any other team in the big 12 had a higher rated class? What is your record against ranked teams for the past 10 years? What about against unranked teams? Congrats on a great win - we know how it feels. Talk about under achieving….

Poor aggy. :ROFLMAO:

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
I got Sling for a month to get the Bama games. Yesterday Spectrum settled with Disney/ESPN and I now get all of their channels.
I cancelled Sling and I may leave Spectrum. After talking to a number of friends it appears YouTube TV is who I will go with.
I hate Google who owns them but they look like the best choice for the money.
I hate Google and have YouTubeTV. Been looking for a conservative alternative (pretty hard to do). Saw this one.

Anybody have any experience with it?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F5ytoiDbAAAV3Rq

Top Bottom