Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Just Wondering If The Big 12 Still Goes Through 0-2 Lubbock

At Home Giving Up 20 in the 4th Qtr

bold.jpg

Sincerely,

Los Paisas
Don’t worry,
Texas will lose several games and implode. Same thing that happens every year. This year it will just be more fun to watch

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Then his fuck ups and loss of donors are his own doing. That's worse than having the Bushes in his camp.
Meanwhile he has a larger war chest than all other candidates combined. Team Trump keeps trying to paint the "loss" of fake PACs and generally unimportant and unremarkable nuances of running a campaign as some sort of failure. Every week it's the same from the Trump cult: Declare DeSantis campaign "dead." Obsess over DeSantis campaign. Make up shit about DeSantis campaign. Repeat. Like insecure schoolchildren.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
MF'er is so embarrassing for our country.

As Steve Bannon says, “Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.”

Joe Biden mumbled through another speech in Vietnam on Sunday. Biden left the G20 in India and made a stop in Vietnam. Biden received 5 draft deferments during the Vietnam War.

Biden read the entire speech while looking down at his paper but still managed to confuse his words.

When Old Joe was finished his prepared remarks he walked away from the podium. He forgot where he was. Then he stopped and looked completely lost. He had no idea what he was doing.

Meanwhile, the Vietnamese Communist Party leader started talking with numerous officials surrounding him which was also weird.

Joe Biden stood there frozen. His handlers left him there looking stupid. Finally, some guy walked over to talk to Joe but Biden did not move on.

What an embarrassment.

Pineapple

Legendary
I agree that, was quite an awakening for us Bama fans.
This Bama team was hyped to play tough defense and run the ball neither happened last night.
Poor QB play, OL and DL got manhandled too many turnovers and penalties.
Bama always gets the other team's best effort but usually overcomes it with coaching and top-talent players, not last night.

Congrats to Texas they were ready to play and Sark is a hell of a coach and an offensive genius. I hated to see him leave Bama.
@MortgageHorn @ttyh @imprimis any other Texas fans and to @Pineapple for calling the win for Texas.
Could be a very long season for Bama if a lot of improvements don't happen quickly.
Roll Tide........
Bama has been good for so long it is amazing. Folks just don’t understand how hard it is and how amazing Bama has been. They were due, over due, for a down year or two. Texas is very good this season. How good remains to be seen. I’m not afraid of them. Looking forward to October 7th.

Georgia is in the same boat by the way. Won two… nobody has ever won three. For a reason. Georgia looks very average on offense against subpar teams. Hell, they only play 4 teams with a pulse this year. Texas would have beaten them too.

Going to be a fun year…

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Meanwhile he has a larger war chest than all other candidates combined. Team Trump keeps trying to paint the "loss" of fake PACs and generally unimportant and unremarkable nuances of running a campaign as some sort of failure. Every week it's the same from the Trump cult: Declare DeSantis campaign "dead." Obsess over DeSantis campaign. Make up shit about DeSantis campaign. Repeat. Like insecure schoolchildren.
All politicians and many others of that strata eventually rise to their own Peter Principle. Some, like OBiden, who can't do anything else than politic, hang around and show off their incompetence. Others, like DeSantis, do very good at some level, which he did in Florida, then want to rise up the ladder and expose their own Peter Principle. DeSantis has risen there. He should stay in Florida and do the stuff he was elected to do and was good at.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Bama has been good for so long it is amazing. Folks just don’t understand how hard it is and how amazing Bama has been. They were due, over due, for a down year or two. Texas is very good this season. How good remains to be seen. I’m not afraid of them. Looking forward to October 7th.

Georgia is in the same boat by the way. Won two… nobody has ever won three. For a reason. Georgia looks very average on offense against subpar teams. Hell, they only play 4 teams with a pulse this year. Texas would have beaten them too.

Going to be a fun year…

Yep - very well said - what Saban has done has been nothing short of amazing. He's the GOAT no doubt about it.

Much RESPECT

Georgia has only one game that will test them @Tennesse

Otherwise they play no one - no LSU, No Bama, this year. Great defense though & 2X Champs

Life is about cycles - no one stays on top forever - the worm always turns (except for aTm they always will suck)

The last 14 years have been painful - trust me.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
All politicians and many others of that strata eventually rise to their own Peter Principle. Some, like OBiden, who can't do anything else than politic, hang around and show off their incompetence. Others, like DeSantis, do very good at some level, which he did in Florida, then want to rise up the ladder and expose their own Peter Principle. DeSantis has risen there. He should stay in Florida and do the stuff he was elected to do and was good at.
You keep reaffirming your position with invented narratives. Buzzwords like "peter principal" without any substance. Outright lies created out of whole cloth by the Trump campaign and amplified by his followers.

You do this because on every substantive level Trump is not only inferior, it becomes apparent that another Trump term would be an abject disaster. He had a worse end to his presidency than George W Bush, and I never thought that would be possible.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Some believe he is a stealth candidate.
Could very well be but the things he says, mostly, are things most half paying attention people need to hear. They wouldn’t with Trump because they are a sensitive bunch with feelings and all but a guy like Vivek who is personality wise a 180 from Trump, could get through to some of them. He isn’t winning the presidency pr the republican nomination anyway so I say whatever he is, let him keep spreading the things he is through the media.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Not minimizing sexual assault of any kind. It is disgusting but has this man been convict anything g at all? Honestly I hope he didn’t do it and he comes back after the university itself, big time. These liberal crap hole colleges need to be aware that innocent u til proven guilty is a reality
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Not minimizing sexual assault of any kind. It is disgusting but has this man been convict anything g at all? Honestly I hope he didn’t do it and he comes back after the university itself, big time. These liberal crap hole colleges need to be aware that innocent u til proven guilty is a reality

I believe it already admitted to it

Top Bottom