Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Easily my favorite and the best I’ve seen in my 48 years. He gave a shout out to Kobe, which was cool. Kobe was a mentor for him I guess but 24 majors is insane. He also looks good to compete for a couple more years.
F5s0fl6asAA404-

And the "Scam-Demic" Kept Him Out of 5 Majors

Potentially He Could Have Been Knocking on the Door of 30

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
If you think facts look like things coming out of the Kremlin then that says quite a bit about you and none of it is good.

You’re right, I should look at the world like you. I should not question anything, I will not cone to my own conclusions, and I should never look at all sides of the argument, what they gain out of a situation, and what the repercussions to be for me.

You’re right, I should look at the world like you. I should not question anything, I will not cone to my own conclusions, and I should never look at all sides of the argument, what they gain out of a situation, and what the repercussions to be for me.
That’s the way you look at the world. Just choking down anything besides reality as a cope.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Flying to close the sun. The high flyin' steers turn to fine charred steaks over high heat. Not a Georgia fan in the dern slightest but easy big bevo! Been poundin' Panty Peerlers and hangin lights for the shield maiden at her coffee hut. Forgot proball was on till i stopped for a beer and a burger and saw a bunch of mouth breathers screamin at the ceiling. Haha Skol!

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hmm. Danny Masterson got convicted of rape and one of the victims is blasting Ashton Kutcher. She's claiming that Ashton found his girlfriend dead and colled his team before calling the cops. I guess he left the scene and they arranged for someone else to "find" the body. This is kind of wild.

Top Bottom