Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F5s04uAb0AAgkIa

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Watching the game last night, it reminded me of Anderson Silva in the UFC. In his prime, Anderson was dominant, considered to be the best UFC Middleweight Champion of all time. But as he got older and lost a step, he became human, then eventually just became a gatekeeper for up-and-coming fighters to beat to check off a box on their resume. Which makes me wonder: will Nick Saban retire to preserve his legacy, or will he hold on too long and diminish it?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Of course, the tree-huggers movement won't allow recovery of it...

Colossal Cache of Lithium Found in US May Be World's Largest​

OBiden will put collection of it off limits like he did this week to Alaskan oil. Chine just got the mother lode from us leaving Afghanistan (and leaving $80 B in armaments despite what the moron Admiral is peddling). China is likely on the phone as I type reminding OBiden they hold the blackmail card on him.

Pineapple

Legendary
Watching the game last night, it reminded me of Anderson Silva in the UFC. In his prime, Anderson was dominant, considered to be the best UFC Middleweight Champion of all time. But as he got older and lost a step, he became human, then eventually just became a gatekeeper for up-and-coming fighters to beat to check off a box on their resume. Which makes me wonder: will Nick Saban retire to preserve his legacy, or will he hold on too long and diminish it?
Saban’s legacy? Good lord, he will be fine. He has continued to recruit. He just finally ran out of QBs that can play. He will fix it.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom