Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
This pleases me. Realtors are mostly worthless in residential real estate. I’m sure if they’re in any on here they will run out to defend the fact they put a sign in a yard and can make 15-30k+ in a transaction. Hires someone to take pics. Put house on the internet. Puts a sign in the yard and never shows the house. 45 days later they receive a giant check.
Im sure you think that's all that happens. You mad bro?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Anyone with 1/2 a brain knew on Nov 22, 1963, that Oswald didn't kill Kennedy. He may have been shooting but he wasn't alone. There are too many people who were at Dealey Plaza standing on the Grassy Knoll who immediately turned around to look back at the fence when the shots happened. Texas, in 1963, was still very rural and most people, men and women, were used to hearing gunfire and knowing where to look. There were also witnesses who testified to local media about seeing people and hearing shots from behind them. The Zapruder film clearly shows JFK's head snapping back from a shot hitting above the right eye from the front The Warren Commission dismissed their statements and passed off that fact as the shot coming from the rear. All of which defied physics. The force of a bullet hitting an object takes the object in the same direction as the direction the bullet came from. It would have been an easier shot to make with the target coming towards the shooter---not driving away.

I've lived in Dallas since 1955. I saw too many eye witnesses who were near the Grassy Knoll tell local media at least one shot came from behind them and hit JFK.

They located Oswald too quickly at the Texas Theater. They found him almost as fast as they identified the 9/11 hijackers and that was over 30 years before the technology existed to locate him. There were no cell phones, no DNA testing, or other Bourne technology being used in 1963. I believe the government had assets at the scene who followed Oswald from the School Book Depository to the theater. If the truth was told, I suspect someone else killed Officer Tippett to set Oswald up. Remember, Oswald was widely described as a patsy.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

A young buff Greg Lougainis?

I still wouldn't drink a bud Light but would love to see the bottle opener.
FIFY

How many times have we seen the media dredge up unrelated photos to fabricate their narrative? Often.

This pleases me. Realtors are mostly worthless in residential real estate. I’m sure if they’re in any on here they will run out to defend the fact they put a sign in a yard and can make 15-30k+ in a transaction. Hires someone to take pics. Put house on the internet. Puts a sign in the yard and never shows the house. 45 days later they receive a giant check.
I've wondered the same especially in our most recent hot market when homes were being sold the moment a sign was placed in a yard.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Texas simply beat Alabama in all phases. This Alabama team is not as good as previous versions and Milroe is clearing inferior to the QBs Alabama has had over the previous 10-15 years.
I agree that, was quite an awakening for us Bama fans.
This Bama team was hyped to play tough defense and run the ball neither happened last night.
Poor QB play, OL and DL got manhandled too many turnovers and penalties.
Bama always gets the other team's best effort but usually overcomes it with coaching and top-talent players, not last night.

Congrats to Texas they were ready to play and Sark is a hell of a coach and an offensive genius. I hated to see him leave Bama.
@MortgageHorn @ttyh @imprimis any other Texas fans and to @Pineapple for calling the win for Texas.
Could be a very long season for Bama if a lot of improvements don't happen quickly.
Roll Tide........

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I agree that, was quite an awakening for us Bama fans.
This Bama team was hyped to play tough defense and run the ball neither happened last night.
Poor QB play, OL and DL got manhandled too many turnovers and penalties.
Bama always gets the other team's best effort but usually overcomes it with coaching and top-talent players, not last night.

Congrats to Texas they were ready to play and Sark is a hell of a coach and an offensive genius. I hated to see him leave Bama.
@MortgageHorn @ttyh @imprimis any other Texas fans and to @Pineapple for calling the win for Texas.
Could be a very long season for Bama if a lot of improvements don't happen quickly.
Roll Tide........
I am not a Texas fan. My Texas Tech team almost beat a good Oregon team. At least we played better than at Wyoming. That's some improvement. Maybe we can beat Tarleton State next weekend. Thus far, UT, KSU, and Colorado seem to be the best of the Big 12 with OU and maybe Kansas being improved. Then there is Cincy, UCF and TCU in the wings.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is part of the solution to bringing inflation even further down.

If people want paid more they can always acquire more skills / training or find a different job.

America definitely needs more workers as well so really we are seeing a win / win here.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just Wondering If The Big 12 Still Goes Through 0-2 Lubbock

At Home Giving Up 20 in the 4th Qtr

bold.jpg

Sincerely,

Los Paisas

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

I’m posting this to protect myself and others I know. As you all know, I broke a major story this week about our government covering up the fact that a Ukrainian spy operative penetrated the US Capitol on J6. I also broke a story about how the Feds are using American Nazi white supremacists as assets to stage Nazi rallies here in the US, and to fight against Russians alongside Ukrainian Nazis. I’ve noticed some strange things these last few days ever since I broke the story. The weirdest of them being this. One of my closest friends who I speak to everyday informed me that while they were working on a project for me, they were locked out of their computer. Somehow, the password for their computer was changed and they never changed it. They couldn’t get back into their computer and have no idea how the password was changed. I just think this is really strange. And so I’m publicly documenting this. I was also contacted by the Nazi, domestic terrorist federal asset Kent “Boneface” McLellan who I exposed. I don’t know how he got my number, although I have my suspicions. But I want it to be known that he called me multiple nights this week between 1 am and 3 am.Just putting this out there so other people know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom