Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

tumblr_o7d4xrYTd81qfr6udo1_500.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
Guessing Walensky makes a certain amount of $$ per shot taken. Didn't read the article, yet, but I ma guessing any time you see someone promoting the poison jabs, they are benefiting from it in areas that have nothing to do with Covid.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's Thursday and like clockwork the price of a gallon of gas went up $0.30 overnight. Happens every Wednesday night. The stations everywhere in my area all raised their prices the same amount. The price will drop 25 cents over the next 7 days. Then, next Wednesday up another 30 cents a gallon.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No you didn't!!! Too funny!

I thought about doing the same to fuck with @Pineapple but just couldn’t pull the trigger out of respect and his devotion to family. I made that mistake a few years ago with another poster. His daughter is beautiful, Norte Dame I think, and my comment was how long until “wood” is commented and don’t post your daughter.

I misjudged the board atmosphere and accidentally insulted a good dude

It's Thursday and like clockwork the price of a gallon of gas went up $0.30 overnight. Happens every Wednesday night. The stations everywhere in my area all raised their prices the same amount. The price will drop 25 cents over the next 7 days. Then, next Wednesday up another 30 cents a gallon.
Just realized the sun rises in the East too I’m guessing?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

There are two bills coming before the CA State Assembly that will seriously impact public safety. The first is SB 553. One part of SB 553 would make it a crime for an employee or shop owner to confront and stop a person from committing theft or burglary. Punishing someone for attempting to stop a crime just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me. We also have a major increase in store crimes, organized retail theft & smash and grab burglaries here in Los Angeles. We see them everyday. This bill will negatively impact the immigrant community and people operating mom n pop shops to make a living for their families. I’m against it. SB 94 would allow violent murderers who were convicted of murder with special circumstances and sentenced to LWOP before 1990 to be eligible for parole. Here’s my issue-the victim’s family now has to relieve all the trauma of losing their loved one again, justice for the victim isn’t even considered, and this completely ignores the jury’s verdicts. Murder with special circumstances is an aggravated murder charge that carries life without the possibility of parole. It should mean that. We have major public safety issues here in Los Angeles. George Gascón, as usual, is silent on these bills. I won’t be. There are ways to improve our criminal justice system, but these bills are not it. Punishing people for stopping thefts and ignoring the rights of murder victims and jury verdicts while releasing convicted murderers are not reforms or progress. How does that make our children or communities safer? Call your Assembly person and tell them to vote NO on these two bills.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I thought about doing the same to fuck with @Pineapple but just couldn’t pull the trigger out of respect and his devotion to family. I made that mistake a few years ago with another poster. His daughter is beautiful, Norte Dame I think, and my comment was how long until “wood” is commented and don’t post your daughter.

I misjudged the board atmosphere and accidentally insulted a good dude
Autistic peopre have a hard time reading the room. Don’t feer to bad about it, courd happen to any one of us here.IMG_4325.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom