Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
F5Yn17pX0AAHqvG
Freud was a sexual deviant pedophile. Why else did all his base work deal with sex and kids and parents?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
And another thing, if you’re going to post a tweet where all of the text isn’t shown, you need to copy/paste all of the text in your post. Don’t make people click on the Twitter link just to see what all of it says. Send me a DM if you need help with copy/paste since you have the computer skills of my geriatric grandpa. The same goes for you @22*43*51
IMG_0736.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder

He endorsed this type of behavior. The fact that he is now taking this stance mean very little to me because he was one of the causes of this. Typical liberal course of action. Maybe have the foresight at the beginning to take into account what people have been saying this type of "immigration" will do to this country and especially the city he is suppose to be leading.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Eat it NYC.....this is what you voted for
Without a question! However, we all know liberals, they will never admit being wrong and will somehow try and flip the blame. Kinda like what Adams is doing with this video.

Lost in all of this is exactly what Vivek said, Adams is correct in his new stance. If only he wasn't playing party line games, he could have done a very good thing for a once amazing city. Instead he helped create the problem he is whining about now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom