Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn

lets see pics of your wives if you are going to talk sh!t. Some of you are pretty hypocritical and you know it. You know exactly zero about the couple. She is a MOTHER of 2. Maybe he is gay, maybe shes masculine but get off your horse and stop judging people. Not really sure what they have done wrong. Pretty bizarre flex

My wife hit the wall a long time ago.

@MortgageHorn is single and picks up women on the pickleball court

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1694084651580.png

HRC, the first lady of grift shows up

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1694085068821.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
F5CDV1xXkAAEvAI
Youre friends with the person that fucked youre wife. Arent you?
You find it more constructive to rail against your team then to go against the other team. Youd be sent to the front lines to die right away. Youre a trader

Pineapple

Legendary
@MortgageHorn

lets see pics of your wives if you are going to talk sh!t. Some of you are pretty hypocritical and you know it. You know exactly zero about the couple. She is a MOTHER of 2. Maybe he is gay, maybe shes masculine but get off your horse and stop judging people. Not really sure what they have done wrong. Pretty bizarre flex
I wasn’t talking shit, but here is a picture of my wife of 31 years and our three daughters. All over 6’… and prettier than the Hollywood airbrushed.

Attachments

• IMG_1573.jpeg
    IMG_1573.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 90

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Not certain why Elizabeth Holmes is in prison, while Swami walks free.

So all youre here to do is attack the people on the side of which you say youre on. Enabling the enemy. Can you peel yourself away from youre bizarre obsession and focus on the bad guys at least? Or are you to fucking stupid?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn

Why are you white-knighting a Hollywood actress?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Come on Down Plenty of Room

F5YKbbVWEAAHwwD

No thanks. I’d rather not be a BITCH and abandon the greatest country on earth when the going gets tough.

And another thing, if you’re going to post a tweet where all of the text isn’t shown, you need to copy/paste all of the text in your post. Don’t make people click on the Twitter link just to see what all of it says. Send me a DM if you need help with copy/paste since you have the computer skills of my geriatric grandpa. The same goes for you @22*43*51

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So all youre here to do is attack the people on the side of which you say youre on. Enabling the enemy. Can you peel yourself away from youre bizarre obsession and focus on the bad guys at least? Or are you to fucking stupid?

I'm anything but on Swami's "side". A huckster who got rich off a failed drug, totally changes every position he'd ever held, claims he's never been political then shown to be a life long dem, and then pops up as a Trump political surrogate out of nowhere.

He's as phony as a $3 bill, and you know it. No reasonable person would buy his shtick. But Don Maga spoke positively about him, so his acolytes follow along. The moment Trump turns on him, the board will flip immediately. You also know that's coming, because Maga eventually flips on everyone.

Trump is one of the bad guys. He's shown us that repeatedly. He laughs at you behind giant, golden, Mar a Lago doors. You're just too enamored with him to see it.

And it's "too stupid", not "to stupid". And "your obsession" not "youre obsession". If you're going to call someone stupid, don't look foolish doing it.

Top Bottom