Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Like most females, time has not been kind to her

View attachment 197465

@MortgageHorn

lets see pics of your wives if you are going to talk sh!t. Some of you are pretty hypocritical and you know it. You know exactly zero about the couple. She is a MOTHER of 2. Maybe he is gay, maybe shes masculine but get off your horse and stop judging people. Not really sure what they have done wrong. Pretty bizarre flex

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F5YW7YIW0AA13R8

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@MortgageHorn

lets see pics of your wives if you are going to talk sh!t. Some of you are pretty hypocritical and you know it. You know exactly zero about the couple. She is a MOTHER of 2. Maybe he is gay, maybe shes masculine but get off your horse and stop judging people. Not really sure what they have done wrong. Pretty bizarre flex

To Be Honest I'd Rather Not Embarrass Myself

But Here You Go

ulrGwWlT_400x400.jpg

WARNING: Engage at Your Own Risk

Might Want to Check the Sarcasm Meter

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn

To be fair. This is his brothers wife....
priyanka-chopra-con-cabello-rizado-2540.jpg

Those kids were so famous they could get primo tail if they looked like me. The fact she acted like she was too good for him is why people are bashing her. She isn't a 10 and he can still pull 10's.

Top Bottom