Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I like Pineapple but he is a little delusional on what level of success that OU will have. For the last 12 years his team has played 10 games a year against teams with significantly less talent. Wins are important for rankings - not a good indicator for comparison to other teams that play in much tougher conferences. Notice how his team gets their shit pushed in while making playoff appearances… We’ll see how they do in future years.

Little delusional?

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Like most females, time has not been kind to her

View attachment 197465

Almost every woman hits the wall.

main-qimg-e5aeb8667800981d74ea1abd606e9f41-lq

Goldhedge

Legendary

unrolled:

The ADL knew ahead of anybody else how Twitter's new owner would be in a unique position to expose the Government censorship apparatus leaning heavily on Twitter to suppress accounts that dared to resist or question or expose the official fake narratives on a host of subjects.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Thought we had an infrastructure bill pass...

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
My great-Uncle found a small orphaned black bear on one of his ranches. He took it home and raised it. The bear loved riding around town sitting beside him. Eventually it got too big. He gave it to Baylor to be one of their mascots.
Rules bro. There has to be at least one pic of this tale!!

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Should ask why they sought out the guy who was so enthralled with Q he showed up dressed like that.

I've always thought it was the elites running that psyop and they just couldn't help but get a photo of the one they had hooked that hard
Should ask why they sought out the guy who was so enthralled with Q he showed up dressed like that.

I've always thought it was the elites running that psyop and they just couldn't help but get a photo of the one they had hooked that hard.

eyes. They saw it and attacked it with

I’ve always thought Q opened millions
of eyes to the great deception.
It scared them and they attacked it
with a lot of money invested in
fake followers posting ridiculous things.

Look to what they attack and you can
see what they are afraid of.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If You're a Rock Star and This Ugly Masculine-Looking Floozy is the Best You Can Pull

You're Either and Idiot or a Faggot and She Was Just a "Prop" Wife to Keep Your Fucking Gayness a Secret

View attachment 197462

After Careful Consideration of the Situation I Have Determined It's Number 2

Joe Jonas is a Dick Sucking Faggot Much Like Jakey Cum Stain

No Straight Guy Much Less Rock Star Would Give That Madame Frankenstein a Second Look
Yea. I was smitten with her for a bit after Game Of Thrones but I saw her in Xmen and she just wasn't any where near as hawt as Famke Jansen. Totally lost my boner for her. She has a bit of a hunchback that you can't unsee once you see it and her legs are weird looking. Breast are Meh.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Every team in the SEC is good at something.

Apparently Oklahoma is embracing being gender fluid like Aggie embraces just straight up homosexual activities.

View attachment 197472
Dam I love adding OK and Texas. I feel like the shit talk has gotten stale. We have such defined lines of hate and cooperation. This is really going to change things up.

Top Bottom