Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Sadly, he could add the United States to his list.

It happened again last night. MauritaniaMali Burkina FasoGambiaChadGuineaNiger Now Gabon. Under
@SecDef
Lloyd Austin’s abysmal tenure we’ve gotten 7 coups in
@USAfricaCommand
alone. Each overthrow connected to people trained by US Taxpayer funds. Wanna know where we can cut spending? How about we spend less training people who overthrow elected governments?

victoria-nuland-0118211.jpg

The good news is we can all rest easy knowing she is traveling the world and saving democracy everyday.

Warpig strikes again

I think this is something put out to discredit a particular group
Certain pictures claiming to be frazzledrip are, but I'm pretty certain the video is real. The NY detective that was suicided referenced it and talked about how horrific it was after seeing it on Wiener's laptop (to the point that Comey was forced into a public statement less than two weeks before the election that an investigation has been re-opened), and there are tons of depictions and images in media of the flayed face. I don't think it's just art or a coincidence.

Also, if you believe Q, it was virtually confirmed in a July 2019 post, and while there is plenty of intentional disinformation in those posts, I can't think of any good reason for disinformation in that instance.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Also, if you believe Q, it was virtually confirmed in a July 2019 post, and while there is plenty of intentional disinformation in those posts, I can't think of any good reason for disinformation in that instance.
is there any wonder why they went after 'Q' and 'Anons'??

Truth was revealed way back then and it's only now becoming 'mainstream'...

It WAS the calm before the storm...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Indigenous religions are not from God.

So my religion is a silly superstition. Those religions deserve consideration next to scientific studies and facts?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Getting nasty. He caught her on the door bell camera.

"She became famous at a very young age, then married and had kids at a young age and never really had the teenage years of sleeping around and just having carefree fun with friends."

There's the clue to what was on the Ring Camera.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom