Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Oprah, you get a license, you get a license, everyone gets one^^

1693997258442.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^just piss in their faces^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

racernhra

Elite
Founder
This post is hitting pretty hard. My FIL is in a similar situation today. We realized and stopped the Remdesivir. Now after a couple days they are asking MIL to restart and complete. We have given warnings, but she is understandably struggling to decide. It's hard to go against the white coats for most people, and to be honest, it weighs heavy when you suggest it too. Would appreciate prayers for wisdom for us and healing for him. If you have a loved one that is or may soon be the hospital for anything, best have that discussion.

EDIT: Quote didn't load, but in response to AmericanViking prev page
Prayers for you and your family for strength and wisdom.

Do all the you can to not allow Remdesivir. It's a failed drug that Fauci has pushed going back to the AIDS epidemic leaving a trail of death. It's poison and hospitals have been receiving large bonuses to the tune of $20,000 for administering it. RFk Jr’s book covers this it documented detail if you need rock-solid proof to help convince others.

I would research and reach out to these people for help if you can't get it from the doctors that are working with you currently.

FLCCC

Unfortunately we are no longer in an environment where we can blindly trust doctors.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

CAR WITH ENORMOUS BULL RIDING SHOTGUN PULLED OVER IN NEBRASKA​

BIZARRE TRAFFIC STOP: A man was pulled over with an enormous Watusi bull named Howdy Doody in the passenger seat.

My great-Uncle found a small orphaned black bear on one of his ranches. He took it home and raised it. The bear loved riding around town sitting beside him. Eventually it got too big. He gave it to Baylor to be one of their mascots.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Means she wanted to go back to being hoe.

This should be a warning to Logan Paul. You can't make a hoe into a housewife.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

^^just piss in their faces^^

I truly miss the days when looters were shot on sight .

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Yet the libs keep paying him millions to get up in front of them and spew his shit.
I have a feeling with all the stuff slowly leaking out about Barry and Pedo, they are at the end of their runs and the true powers are about to move on. Fought to keep it under wraps for so long and now all this. Plus X no longer being part of the Govt.

Top Bottom