Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
The Enemy of Your Enemy is Your Friend

Let me Help Out My Friend @Pineapple

View attachment 197277
62e956d3a6d01.preview.jpg

Aggies suck but still have more guts than the latest disillusioned, slack jawed Big 12 failures watering down The Lord's football conference.

Arch Manning will be putting in his transfer papers next week

denn

Legendary
Founder

The people of Israel will willfully line up to get their injection too. For a place the produces some of the most intelligent people I have met personally, that population is comfortably under the governments hand.

I sincerely hope that people are more informed this time around in this this country. I will not ever take another vaccine in my lifetime, as I was never close to getting the covid vaccine. I will not ever wear a mask for the purpose of not spreading a virus the mask mfgs themselves say won't stop transmission. If you are doing the two things above this time around, you are the problem. Not covid.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
This post is hitting pretty hard. My FIL is in a similar situation today. We realized and stopped the Remdesivir. Now after a couple days they are asking MIL to restart and complete. We have given warnings, but she is understandably struggling to decide. It's hard to go against the white coats for most people, and to be honest, it weighs heavy when you suggest it too. Would appreciate prayers for wisdom for us and healing for him. If you have a loved one that is or may soon be the hospital for anything, best have that discussion.

EDIT: Quote didn't load, but in response to AmericanViking prev page

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This post is hitting pretty hard. My FIL is in a similar situation today. We realized and stopped the Remdesivir. Now after a couple days they are asking MIL to restart and complete. We have given warnings, but she is understandably struggling to decide. It's hard to go against the white coats for most people, and to be honest, it weighs heavy when you suggest it too. Would appreciate prayers for wisdom for us and healing for him. If you have a loved one that is or may soon be the hospital for anything, best have that discussion.

How is FIL doing not on Remdesivir for the past couple of days? Is he better, the same or worse? 2 out of 3 means no Remdesivir.

Only gonna get worse for ole Bonespurs Maga.

Put the SOS on trial and make them PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt how Trump violated those provisions and was involved in an "insurrection." If it cannot be proven, immediately arrest the SOS for seditious conspiracy.

And for the smooth brains that claim there's no need for proof, only the mere accusation, and the idea that the 14th Amendment "implies" a disregard for the rest of the Constution and the first 13 Amendments (in this case, primarily the 1st and 4th), that's an argument so ridiculous that anyone who espouses it should be publicly scorned and ridiculed.

In fact, someone espousing that idea has much less legal justification for their claim than Trump had for a VP sending slates of disputed electors back to the states, and therefore, by their own argument, are guilty of insurrection and sedition by the mere mention of it (just as they've claimed Trump is guilty for the mere mention of a novel legal theory).

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Prayers for you all brother.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I think this was the audio recording Lin Wood released a year or two ago. Don’t think it's Clapper, but who knows.
Hell, trust Kansas trust Ray Kansas, trust Rae, corn ready to be harvested,, corn ready to be harvested, Honey badger, Rosenstein is a white hat. There’s no way in hell to know what the hell is going on right now in this movie. GO NOLES!

Latest posts

Top Bottom