Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So Ron is one of his people then. OK cool.

Nothing to see here. Just old Don Maga at one time or another endorsing every globalist that's ever ran for office or stepped on a stage. I'm sure they hit the off switch on all that domination and communism when Trump was in their camp, then ran back to their warmongering, elitist ways afterwards, right?

Which was more memorable? Praising Hillary Clinton or Klaus Schwab? If Capt Bonespurs Maga himself were on trial for being a globalist stooge, we'd have passed reasonable doubt long ago.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Michael Dowling, Northwell Health, COVID Pneumonia versus Pneumonia, the New York Death Event of Spring 2020​

CHARLES WRIGHT
SEP 2, 2023

An initial diagnosis of “COVID Pneumonia” was akin to a death sentence. On April 6, 2020, Northwell Health’s President and CEO Michael Dowling told Face the Nation that “if you go on a ventilator, there is about a 20% chance that you will survive.”

video

Which was exactly the point of issuing that as a recommended treatment

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
:ROFLMAO: Now that Bonespurs isn't in office, he's finding all kinds of new presidential powers. His worship and praise team ITT tells me he didn't have authority to even remove White House staffers, but somehow he's figured out how to remove Senate leadership.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Nothing to see here. Just old Don Maga at one time or another endorsing every globalist that's ever ran for office or stepped on a stage. I'm sure they hit the off switch on all that domination and communism when Trump was in their camp, then ran back to their warmongering, elitist ways afterwards, right?

Which was more memorable? Praising Hillary Clinton or Klaus Schwab? If Capt Bonespurs Maga himself were on trial for being a globalist stooge, we'd have passed reasonable doubt long ago.
LIke Ron too though. Don endorsed Ron. He got him elected. Ron begged for the endorsement and to be seen with him.

Florida shooting latest as police reveal attack was ‘racially motivated’ and gunman ‘hated black people’​

A shooting in Florida that killed three people was “racially motivated” and the shooter “hated black people”, police have confirmed.

Two men and one woman were shot dead in a Dollar General store in Jacksonville by a man in his early 20s.

Jacksonville's sheriff said the suspect, an unidentified white man in his 20s, "targeted black people" in the shooting before killing himself.

"Plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated and he hated black people," Sheriff T K Waters said at a news conference.

Sheriff Waters said the gunman used a Glock handgun and an AR-15 style rifle emblazoned with swastikas during his killing spree which occurred shortly before 2pm local time.

These false flags are so fucking obvious anymore. Mentally ill person is programmed to:
A) Write a manifesto
B) paint swastikas or other inflammatory rhetoric on the guns
C) uses an AR-15
D) kills themselves afterwards

That's the script template. Over and over.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ron begged? You've been reading Truth Social too much. But you won't be able to much longer. Just another entity Trump's leading into bankruptcy.
But Don did endorse Ron didn't he? If Don endorses only globalist then what is Ron? He appeared with him multiple times while running for Gov. Ron was all about Don supporting him. Why can't you admit that?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Don Maga. A veritable treasure trove of un-American, unconstitutional ideas and decisions.

LOL "go through due process second". Exactly what the 14th amendment was supposed to prevent.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
But Don did endorse Ron didn't he? If Don endorses only globalist then what is Ron? He appeared with him multiple times while running for Gov. Ron was all about Don supporting him. Why can't you admit that?

Multiple times? I don't recall that. Most of those appearances are Desantis with Trump's campaign, not the opposite. Trump did precious little campaigning at any time for anyone other than himself.

Regardless, one guy got in office and crushed the swamp in his state. The other got in office and joined them.

I could criticize Desantis for being fooled by Trump, but then I was too. Between vaccines, Lindsey Graham, phony baloney stolen election promises and so forth, I figured it out. I hope most people do before it's too late.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

JUST IN: The View announces that co-host Whoopi Goldberg is not present due to getting COVID, just one day after Jill Biden announced her infection as well.They're prepping you for ‘the need for mail in ballots' in 2024.“As you can see Whoopi is not here… she has COVID! Yes! It’s back… it’s back!”It’s happening again.

Goldhedge

Legendary

JUST IN: The View announces that co-host Whoopi Goldberg is not present due to getting COVID, just one day after Jill Biden announced her infection as well.They're prepping you for ‘the need for mail in ballots' in 2024.“As you can see Whoopi is not here… she has COVID! Yes! It’s back… it’s back!”It’s happening again.

That's how they did it the last time... MSM propagated the myth over and over and over...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
ba58kdnm6gmb1.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

If that fat fvck survives Covid is a pussy

Goldhedge

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom