Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I have a feeling with all the stuff slowly leaking out about Barry and Pedo, they are at the end of their runs and the true powers are about to move on. Fought to keep it under wraps for so long and now all this. Plus X no longer being part of the Govt.
I'll believe it when we quit hearing about the dems running big mike for potus.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I have a feeling with all the stuff slowly leaking out about Barry and Pedo, they are at the end of their runs and the true powers are about to move on. Fought to keep it under wraps for so long and now all this. Plus X no longer being part of the Govt.
Just opens the door for Big Mike. "We've already had a gay president so why not his husband?"

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^"researchers, not when the conclusion was written first

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
This has always been a very real possibility. HOWEVER, it's important to understand that IF this is the rise of the Antichrist, there is no way for us to stop it. We can, however, derail an opportunity for a reprieve.

Trump is our best hope, but never follow ANYONE blindly, even him.
It's very simple, once Trump starts telling everyone to chip themselves, you know he is not trustworthy.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I don’t pay attention to MSM. Are any of the mockingbird agencies running with these stories or is it all independent media?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'll believe it when we quit hearing about the dems running big mike for potus.

And no doubt the play here would be how they are victims and had to hide it because of bigotry, blah blah blah. Nothing about being dishonest frauds who weren’t so far as to trot kids of their friends out there as their own.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Chicago sold their parking meter rights to UAE years ago for 75 years, and now

14 years into the 75 year deal, the UAE fund that bought the parking rights already realized a $500m profit.

No doubt the city of Chicago would not have raised rates as aggressively or invested as much in upgrades (like the app, which is actually easy to use & effective), but we’re definitely missing out on billions in revenue over the next 60 years because of Daley’s Desperation.

The deal has no opt outs, no levers for renegotiation…hell, when they close a street for a parade, the city pays all the “lost” parking revenue!

new-girl-idiot.gif

Top Bottom