Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Everyone's favorite hindu has a hard time answering for his past.

But then, Old Don Maga wants to debate Megan Markle instead of someone with a brain.

Well you could look into it and see that cnn is lying... again... shocker. But you just repost Ron media alone. Way to pimp for the Dems and maistream media though.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Biden Regime Just Extended Trump's Election Interference EO for 3rd Time​

EO #14848 extended for 5th time after Sept. 2018
Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference.

Of course when you don't LOOK for any evidence none is found!

They have to be getting 'something' out of it to re up.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Well I got banned at twitter again for threatening violence. I mentioned a crazy lib chick with a decent body needed spanking. LOL. These people have no sense of humor at all.
80OI.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ENRIQUE TARRIO TELLS ALL AFTER SENTENCING- “The FEDS Asked Me To LIE About PRESIDENT TRUMP In Order To Indict Him!!” AUDIO!! Plus GP TWITTER SPACE with Tarrio this Friday at 8 PM EST!​

Latest posts

Top Bottom