Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

When the fbi is scared of you watching what they are doing.... they are doing shit they are embarrassed by or that they know is illegal.

Such a dumb post.

The FBI covered that camera to the video of law enforcement activity wasn’t disseminated with going through the proper judicial channels for the release of such material.

To suggest that what they were doing was somehow criminal instead of a reasonable safety measure for those involved, and the pursuit of justice, is awful trolling.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Every once in a while, Bill is rational and seems to possess independent thought. Then he goes on this TDS rant sounding like every other MSM pundit. While calling DJT stupid, he denies both election interference and outright theft. 81,000,000 votes my ass.
Then his handlers pull out his red shoes to remind him to keep in line.

F5Q14XPWsAEqcWU

Plot Hole: No one ever thought they were a dynasty, at least no one credible. Winning a couple national championships is impressive for sure but you need 3 or 4 in a 6 -10 year period to even be discussed. Alabama is still the only one for now, but won’t be without a title either this year or next. Uga is the best closest but the hey would still even have to win this year or next to be considered. Again 2 Natties in 10 years isn’t a dynasty.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

Comer says he can make an argument for the president being a 'ringleader' of the Biden crime family​

Dems and leftists won't be convinced unless they see canceled checks to Biden personally, with "bribe money" written in the memo.

Everyone's favorite hindu has a hard time answering for his past.

But then, Old Don Maga wants to debate Megan Markle instead of someone with a brain.

Recent polling hasn’t been kind to Vivek either. It shows him losing to Biden if he were the candidate by a margin outside of the MoE.

Considering the same poll has Haley beating Biden by several points outside of the MoE I’m sure everyone in Vivek’s camp is wishing he hadn’t come out on the wrong side with his support for Ukraine.

Pineapple

Legendary
I thought about doing the same to fuck with @Pineapple but just couldn’t pull the trigger out of respect and his devotion to family. I made that mistake a few years ago with another poster. His daughter is beautiful, Norte Dame I think, and my comment was how long until “wood” is commented and don’t post your daughter.

I misjudged the board atmosphere and accidentally insulted a good dude
No worries, Brotha. I don’t look for reasons to be offended. Saying it on a message board where we all talk ish? Hilarious. Especially when I post the pic.

It’s not the same as someone disrespecting my family in person. At least not to me.

Thank you for your grace though.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Everyone's favorite hindu has a hard time answering for his past.

But then, Old Don Maga wants to debate Megan Markle instead of someone with a brain.

Amazing how much of this board is so invested in the Trump cult. Look at this freakshow. It gets crazier every day, and they're along for the ride. I suspect we'll see a tweet soon explaining why this is some kind of 5D chess.

Like their leader they are afraid of debate and block anyone who dares to speak heresy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom