Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Travis is an idiot. Despite the videos of dems saying they support Trump, they will still vote Dem at the ballot box. Black retired policeman down the street hates everything going on in the dem party (pedos, trannies, OBiden's treason, etc.) but will still vote D.

Any GOP member who votes to impeach needs to be primaried.
Which one between Travis/Sexton is former intelligence?

I think it’s no small coincidence that Rush dies and a “former” intelligence analyst fills his conservative radio time slot.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1694172116067.png

The cartels across from the Rio Grande Valley in Texas are STILL using wrist bands as proof of purchase for passage over the river. Cartel Inventory control system. Five told me they “borrowed” the entire $9,000 fee for themselves and one kid. Will “work it off” in the US
1694172217889.png

1694172267850.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^failure as PM, moves on to Tony Blair "think tank" incest

https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/nyc-protesters-disrupt-coachs-nyfw-show-us-open/

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

RE: Executive Order 13848Consider what's on the line big picture and the fact that this EO is absolutely central to it all as this branch of the service is directly connected to the comprised 2020 election.

Or at least the part involved with penetrating their firewall to then record ALL ELECTION-RELATED ACTIVITY without our own compromised Govt knowing - but that's a whole other part of this related to the novel Orion Solarwinds hack back in (....wait for it) 2019 as well that would have been the when/where we were able to set up what I like to refer to as 'digital duck blinds' behind enemy lines a year prior to the 2020 election, laying in wait all without the cabal having a clue.

Trust me when I tell you that the Deep State is FULLY AWARE that this particular order is a pillar inasmuch as it is an integral part of the larger operation to bring them down.

They'd do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to end it if they could...but they didn't.Weird, right?Now, color me a simple man if you will, but the logical takeaway is staring us right in the face. They can't.

They simply can't stop it from continuing. And that's something that can't be dismissed away.This is for all the marbles.This is their end game.

Yet Biden still signed it....again (3x).

Think about what that implies.

Oh, and don't forget about Space Force (which was also started the year prior to the election in 2019) because the activity attached to this EO would ABSOLUTELY involve their expertise.

But what do I know?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The testimony by the first witness Trump's attorney John Eastman called to put on his side of the case in his disbarment trial has been nothing less than explosive. The trial ended for the day with more bombshells. He revealed that the Zuckbucks, $8.8 million from Zuckerberg's Center for Tech & Civic Life (CTCL) provided to Wisconsin's five large cities, violated the law. He said he doesn't call them "grants," he refers to it as "employment contracts," since the CTCL employees actually go work with the clerks' offices and get to see information about voters that the public can't access as easily (the public has to pay $12,500 for voter roll info, only gets a snapshot of that instant, and usually has to wait 4-5 days for it, so there's no way to determine whether someone was made active 2 weeks before the election then deactivated 2 weeks after the election). Also since if the clerks don't comply with CTCL's requirements, they have a huge penalty of giving money back. Those CTCL employees are able to determine if a voter was likely to vote for Trump or Biden. They were allowed to see voters who had requested ballots but hadn't returned them, then go chase them down to get their ballots. The CTCL employees were "embedded" in the clerks' offices and "running the elections." Yet the Zuckerbergs had made statements they wanted to defeat Trump. He also said votes were "illegally cast" that were dropped off in the drop boxes, since the drop boxes violated the law by not being placed near the clerks' offices - which the WI Supreme Court reaffimed; instead the clerks let CTCL dictate where they must be placed. The guy the Zuckerbergs hired to run this had written a book on how to defeat Trump, where he said the election would be won dueling it out block by block in these types of big cities.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1694177765284.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^how will anyone be able to tell^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Luckily not going to immediate affect my kid, as she’s in a school they can’t just drop them in. But yes this Gov and Mayor suck. Ship every single one of them to DC until Biden and Mayorkas are removed from office. And then deport them all.
They have started to show up here North of Saratoga. Can't speak much if any English, basically dropped off

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Gitmo this punk cvnt^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1694179496595.png

1694179526304.png

AgEngDawg

Legendary
s3f3rfqwcxmb1.png