Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Don’t get in the way of Timmay and Jimmay. View attachment 197734
Exactly...he should be 👇.

giphy.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I’m at CLT and Brett Baier just walked by me. Should I chase him down and heckle him?

Dude is almost as wide as he is tall.

Get in his face and call him a fucking cunt and that his wife pegs him nightly.

Pick a fight with him irritate him so much that he throws the first punch then you can claim self-defense after you beat the living shit out of him.

Then spit on him when he's laying on the ground.

SKOL!

@MortgageHorn

lets see pics of your wives if you are going to talk sh!t. Some of you are pretty hypocritical and you know it. You know exactly zero about the couple. She is a MOTHER of 2. Maybe he is gay, maybe shes masculine but get off your horse and stop judging people. Not really sure what they have done wrong. Pretty bizarre flex
White knighting for celebrities on TFSF is not something I had on my bingo card.
The first guy is not the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need. The second guy is a murderer who should rot in prison.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
It's Thursday and like clockwork the price of a gallon of gas went up $0.30 overnight. Happens every Wednesday night. The stations everywhere in my area all raised their prices the same amount. The price will drop 25 cents over the next 7 days. Then, next Wednesday up another 30 cents a gallon.

I'll Take Why You Would Buy Your Gas On Tuesdays, Alex.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Cornyn, McConnell, McCarthy et al are saying that shutting down the gov't will halt investigations into OBiden et al. As if the GOP will go anything with what has been learned.

What a gov't shut down will also do is stop the federal trials of Trump and the others as the federal courts will be shut down too.

I'll give up the dog and pony shows of the Congress for a federal court shut down.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

It’s time to ground ourselves, clear the deck of all the noise, and pay close attention to the situation at hand because if we don’t, we’re likely to lose our country…And We can be sure of one thing: the same ruling establishment that lost two wars in the Middle East, thrown billions of dollars at a corrupt regime in Ukraine to wage a proxy war against a nuclear power on its borders, crippled U.S. energy production, opened our borders to criminals, terrorists, and spies, has proven their worthlessness for peace and prosperity in America. They’re flying blind and leading the country into a hurricane destined to do untold damage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom