Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The problem on the Disney and ESG stuff is that he started that fight and then went to run for president and isn't finishing the fight. When he leaves office, if a rino or dem wins, they would be able to undo everything he did in 1 month. He needs to do the job he was elected to do before he goes for another job.
Wtf are you talking about?

Disney lost. They're lobbing hail mary lawsuits that have no hope of success. DeSantis won. And this isn't Trump we're talking about. DeSantis not only leveraged executive powers to advance his constituents' agenda, he made it permanent through the legislature.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Dude. I've been following this Disney stuff since 2019. I know this stuff like you just can't. There were deep problems with the co and the RCID. You are looking at people in Reedy Creek facing jail time and nobody is talking about it because Ron isn't in the state. There are laws in the house that Ron isn't pushing through because he running for Pres. He could go back occasionally and sign this stuff but he's not even doing that.

I'm the guy that put a short on Dis stock when it was $107 for $86. You get how much I knew that wasn't common knowledge to make that bet right?
You're not following shit if that's your take.

India is just a small country with a tiny economy. This doesn't change anything.

You should educate yourself so you don’t indulge in conspiracy theories that have their origins in communist propaganda.

• Despite oil trades being recently settled in the yuan and ruble, the U.S. dollar's prominence in this market is here to stay.
  • India's oil and gas minister said that international payment systems "have been in place for a long time" and that to displace the dollar is "not so easy".

Latest posts

Top Bottom