Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He did the greatest job as a governor of any in modern times. And the best you can come up with is "didn't finish the fight"? He has fought. Trump surrendered to the elites before he even took the oath. And yes, Desantis keeps winning in court, keeps cranking out Ws, while the Trump campaign would have you believe Desantis can only win if he's behind a desk in Tallahassee. No governor has a resume even close to Desantis.

Easily undone? More Trump propaganda. His reforms can't be undone easily, most of them were legislative, and he turned a purple state that Trump barely won blood red. OTOH, most of what Trump accomplished - if signing an executive order is considered an accomplishment - was undone in 2 days by our Mr. Magoo president, and any thing else of note will be gone in 2 years, even Paul Ryan's tax cut. Trump did take time to codify dems' massive spending increases into law to guarantee that future budgets will be bloated. Didn't finish the fight? Vs. didn't even begin to fight. Insults and verbal sparring through social media is not fighting. It might make Trump fanboys feel good as they high five each other, most people just look at it as childish and sad.
Dude. I've been following this Disney stuff since 2019. I know this stuff like you just can't. There were deep problems with the co and the RCID. You are looking at people in Reedy Creek facing jail time and nobody is talking about it because Ron isn't in the state. There are laws in the house that Ron isn't pushing through because he running for Pres. He could go back occasionally and sign this stuff but he's not even doing that.

I'm the guy that put a short on Dis stock when it was $107 for $86. You get how much I knew that wasn't common knowledge to make that bet right?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I can overlook someone's past.

I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004, Obama in 2008 before I knew what I was doing

We all have the capability of fucking up

I do not believe we can afford to overlook someone's past when choosing someone who might be president, who could wield the power to become a tyrant. With Swami, just a few months ago he was preaching the dangers of man-made global warming. But since he has a different audience now, he goes onstage at the debate and declares it a hoax. No reasonable person would trust an answer in that scenario. It's one thing after another like that with him. But because Maga campaign accepts him (of course they do, he's running interference for Trump), most here won't question him, although I can't imagine a more obvious fraud.

Then there's Maga. He adopted, coddled, attempted to join, and did everything he could to pacify the deep state. Some here have made the claim he's "learned his lesson", a refrain I see frequently on Twitter. But what is the real evidence? He's still attaching himself to one DSer after another, once again to Ronna Romney today. And he's still touting the vax. Is there a more blatant example of someone who hasn't learned anything?

I can't imagine what more Trump could do to show that he isn't trustworthy. If it isn't a cult, it's the closest thing to it I've seen in politics. Trump laughed at and admitted this himself in his first campaign, when he joked he could commit murder and would still have his supporters. Time has proven him 100% correct about that.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
It’s interesting sort of guessing what the Gaggle of Faggits are posting by looking at what the dipshits are saying in reply…

You can only see a dipshit’s reply to a faggit from the gaggle, but can’t see what the faggit posted.

What a cool feature on this board lol.

Makes you realize you’re still in a room with that faggit gaggle (all of whom are sitting on a cock this red but minute - prove me wrong).

If there’s a Novel Title to best capture what this month has been on TFSF it could read, “The Gaggle of Faggits and the Dipshits that feed them.”

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Dude. I've been following this Disney stuff since 2019. I know this stuff like you just can't. There were deep problems with the co and the RCID. You are looking at people in Reedy Creek facing jail time and nobody is talking about it because Ron isn't in the state. There are laws in the house that Ron isn't pushing through because he running for Pres. He could go back occasionally and sign this stuff but he's not even doing that.

I'm the guy that put a short on Dis stock when it was $107 for $86. You get how much I knew that wasn't common knowledge to make that bet right?

Dude, the Disney stuff was followed extensively ITT, or at least in the old ones. Right up until Don Maga turned on Desantis. Before that, Maga said having such a great governor was one of the big reasons he moved to FLA. Not sure what you're shorting story has to do with anything, but while Desantis was going after Disney for grooming, Don Maga was white-knighting for them.

Magabots somehow try to blame FLA homeowners insurance costs on him, but maybe it's just me, I don't expect my governors to run industries.

What specific bill is on Desantis' desk to sign right now? A quick google turned up nothing. He could go back anytime, and has. He's in SC tomorrow, if there was something urgent, he could zip right down to FLA and sign it. And since the FLA legistlature isn't in session, I'm not sure how he'd be pushing bills through. I guess you want him to call a special session because that would interrupt his campaign. Because you know, no gov't official can really do their job and campaign at the same time. I'm sure you held maga to that same standard in 2020.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Also very unlikely. Russia already has a material and social problem. And it is unlikely to invade Germany with Iranian-made drones alone, let alone defeat Ukraine with them. He doesn't have a nuclear option because the Chinese would then slap him on the wrist. In order to understand Russia, one must understand that the society there has so far remained unhelmeted by Putin's great power fantasies. According to the motto: I'll leave you alone and you won't interfere in my politics, it was relatively easy to live in Russia. Now that he is slowly but surely running out of experienced soldiers, he has to resort to reservists or criminals. Reservists are a problem because the domestic industry misses them when they suddenly go to war. And that means that the war is suddenly coming to those whom Putin always promised he would not interfere in their lives. Putin is done.
You are a silly silly man

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Also very unlikely. Russia already has a material and social problem. And it is unlikely to invade Germany with Iranian-made drones alone, let alone defeat Ukraine with them. He doesn't have a nuclear option because the Chinese would then slap him on the wrist. In order to understand Russia, one must understand that the society there has so far remained unhelmeted by Putin's great power fantasies. According to the motto: I'll leave you alone and you won't interfere in my politics, it was relatively easy to live in Russia. Now that he is slowly but surely running out of experienced soldiers, he has to resort to reservists or criminals. Reservists are a problem because the domestic industry misses them when they suddenly go to war. And that means that the war is suddenly coming to those whom Putin always promised he would not interfere in their lives. Putin is done.
You are a jelly donut

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Gary Gensler probably wants to have a word with you.

CurtOFD78

Elite
We pulled our kids out of public school this year. I just ran into some friends of ours and they let me know that their sons class, who is my sons best friend (same grade) had to take a white privilege test at school today.

They lined all the kids up. If you answered questions a certain way you went to the unprivileged line. So at the end you had two lines, privileged and unprivileged. T

The indoctrination is out of control it is nothing more than creating haves vs have nots and creating division at an early age

Sick of these fucks.
Are your friends pulling their kids out of that school? What part of the country if you don’t mind telling us?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Locals know 1,000’s are missing. There is a lack of files missing persons to back that up. Why? Whole families perished so there’s no survivor to report. But we got a got damned jackass here that thinks it’s fuckin funny.
That’s what blows my mind. Troll or not. Fed boi or not. You have to be one sadistic fuck to laugh at that.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
He did the greatest job as a governor of any in modern times. And the best you can come up with is "didn't finish the fight"? He has fought. Trump surrendered to the elites before he even took the oath. And yes, Desantis keeps winning in court, keeps cranking out Ws, while the Trump campaign would have you believe Desantis can only win if he's behind a desk in Tallahassee. No governor has a resume even close to Desantis.

Easily undone? More Trump propaganda. His reforms can't be undone easily, most of them were legislative, and he turned a purple state that Trump barely won blood red. OTOH, most of what Trump accomplished - if signing an executive order is considered an accomplishment - was undone in 2 days by our Mr. Magoo president, and any thing else of note will be gone in 2 years, even Paul Ryan's tax cut. Trump did take time to codify dems' massive spending increases into law to guarantee that future budgets will be bloated. Didn't finish the fight? Vs. didn't even begin to fight. Insults and verbal sparring through social media is not fighting. It might make Trump fanboys feel good as they high five each other, most people just look at it as childish and sad.
Holy shit what a cult like response

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
We love our location. We like the community. It’s a very conservative part of the state. The faggots in ABQ and Santa Fe vote for retards. Our fuckin governor is related to one of the biggest cartel families in the state. The corruption here is crazy. Good state for homeschool right now though. Close to both sides of the family.
Just started building a summer house in Ruidoso. Texas heat beat me this summer. Ruidoso summer temps are low 80’s. We will live there in the summers and let the kids use it for skiing in the winters. I grew up there before the current political climate. Raised our kids in Texas.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1693052175116.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Wonder if they will look at the electric car batteries

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

I’m no lawyer, but the entire Democrat leadership looks like a criminal conspiracy to me, from the Russia collusion hoax to the laptop hoax to the J6 “insurrection” hoax to the “find votes” hoax to Ukraine to Hunter to the DOJ to four bullshit indictments and the media puppets. What is RICO for?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We pulled our kids out of public school this year. I just ran into some friends of ours and they let me know that their sons class, who is my sons best friend (same grade) had to take a white privilege test at school today.

They lined all the kids up. If you answered questions a certain way you went to the unprivileged line. So at the end you had two lines, privileged and unprivileged. T

The indoctrination is out of control it is nothing more than creating haves vs have nots and creating division at an early age

Sick of these fucks.
A Ft Worth parent was thrown out of a school board meeting for reading from a book in their library discussing sucking dicks.

People need to start taking a copy of the SCOTUS ruling in NYT v Sullivan (1964) wherein the court said:

Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials.

Read this statement to school boards, city councils, etc. Those entities have to sit there and listen even to unpleasant language.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I wondered the same. Good question.

At this point it’s apparent that the cia thinks they run the country. They are their own government above the law and above any checks and balances. They set policy. They control people through whatever means necessary. You get in their way and they may kill you, all the way up to the president. They run candidates on both sides of races to give people the illusion of choice. They run the deep state.

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder

Screenshot_20230826_093736_Brave.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom