Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Men looking for something serious don’t want whores or me me me bitches.

These women today want a man making six figures, an irrelevant body count for themselves, total freedom to spend, maybe even freedom to whore around, and want to find a good man after being wrecked and used up by every Chad and Tyrone they could get fucked by.

The only people in this wanting a fantasy is modern women

Men looking to build a family would like a fresh made taco. Not the roast beef that’s been sitting in the fridge for 8 days and wondering if it will be toxic when they commit.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Might as well keep whipping his ass when he's down

fight-club-beat-down.gif

🤣 Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Motherfuckers gonna laugh but Oprah’s Dear John of God had breeders and he was selling his undocumented children. I hate these ignorant brainwashed fucks and their emojis.
Those who think this shit is funny are gonna reap some wrath of God. These trolls need to show their ass in Vegas. Doubt they would be laughing in our faces then. Cant wait for the reckoning. Skol!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Almost 240 million views in less than 24 hours.

Let's just say 25% of them watched it.

60 million views vs almost 13 million watching Vivek own the debate stage

In the past few days our resident Bozonuts Vol has cited Scott Clement(WaPo Pollster), FiveThirtyEight, Pedro Gonzales and Maggie Haberman to support his claims that Zipper Boots is gaining ground on 45.

And his most recent Scott Clement/FiveThirtyEight claim comes after the Tucker/Trump interview has been viewed at least 240,000,000 times. In less than 24 hours. His commitment to the propaganda is both fascinating and disturbing.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Almost 240 million views in less than 24 hours.

Let's just say 25% of them watched it.

60 million views vs almost 13 million watching Vivek own the debate stage

🤣 If you believe 60 million people watched that, then you're beyond help. You don't even realize how absurd the claim is. Those aren't actual views of the video, they're view impressions driven by Trump's twitterbot armies. That means the tweet by Carlson, including retweets, was seen that many times.

I'd wager a more likely # is 5 million watched at least a small part of it, if that. A Don Maga who can no longer fill high school basketball gyms isn't drawing NFL # of viewers. All that aside, I can't find anything on the interview, even on Pro-Trump websites. Because no one watched it, and the few who did saw the same old campaign speech drivel Trump's been giving for 3 years.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
🤣 If you believe 60 million people watched that, then you're beyond help. You don't even realize how absurd the claim is. Those aren't actual views of the video, they're view impressions driven by Trump's twitterbot armies. That means the tweet by Carlson, including retweets, was seen that many times.

I'd wager a more likely # is 5 million watched at least a small part of it, if that. A Don Maga who can no longer fill high school basketball gyms isn't drawing NFL # of viewers. All that aside, I can't find anything on the interview, even on Pro-Trump websites. Because no one watched it, and the few who did saw the same old campaign speech drivel Trump's been giving for 3 years.
But they want it to be true, and that's what is important.

For all this rhetoric of the primary being over, Trump does not seem to believe it. There's a reason Trump went on a shitposting tear on Truth after the debates, and it's not because he feels comfortable.

8:41PM: Criticizes DeSantis for locking down Florida
11:32AM: Criticizes DeSantis for NOT locking down Florida, and also for not vaccinating enough people.
2:12PM: Criticizes DeSantis for vaccinating too many people.

Hilarious that anyone takes DJT seriously anymore, and even more hilarious that everyone who points out the naked emperor is a "troll" or a "fedboi" ITT.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
In the past few days our resident Bozonuts Vol has cited Scott Clement(WaPo Pollster), FiveThirtyEight, Pedro Gonzales and Maggie Haberman to support his claims that Zipper Boots is gaining ground on 45.

And his most recent Scott Clement/FiveThirtyEight claim comes after the Tucker/Trump interview has been viewed at least 240,000,000 times. In less than 24 hours. His commitment to the propaganda is both fascinating and disturbing.

The reason I quoted Maggie Haberman is because she's beyond question Don Maga's journalist of choice. He ran to her with regularity when he was in the White House. Other than Maga's own family, who knows him better? Certainly not those of you who refuse to look into what he actually says and does.

Also, Trump has quoted WAPO polls many times. Just because you - being enamored of Don Trump and in his cult - ignore the things Don Maga actually says and does when not giving campaign speeches, it doesn't mean that everyone else is going to.

Propaganda? Thinking Trump's interview was watched 240 million times is beyond propaganda. You're too ignorant to realize you're embarrassing yourself by posting that.

R.7a17ed65f736bee58ae32f93f83cc354

Joe King

Elite
Listen Biker Its simple. You are the one who gets hurt. Not the car. Take the precautions. I have a 20 inch bmx bike I ride all over my city on the sidewalk. Why? bc I dont want to get hurt by getting hit by a car or truck.
By that logic, no one should drive a car on the road either, because there are big scary trucks that could crush a car. So best not drive where they drive.

The way I see the issue is that as long as the law permits it, I can do it. If some people don't like that, the proper course of action would be to lobby one's State Rep's and tell them to change the law to discriminate against road users that you don't want on the road.

It's no different than the gun grabbers wanting to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment, when the proper procedure would be to propose a Constitutional Amendment to alter the 2nd Amendment to not not allow guns anymore.

We're either gonna do things per the law, or not.
....and I'd think that most people on this forum are Rights-minded and support freedom for all to do as the law recognizes their Right to do.

I have a 20 inch bmx bike I ride all over my city on the sidewalk.
Then you are clearly just out riding for fun, and that's cool, but if you are trying to actually get somewhere and not take all day about it, riding on the street is the only way to go. Unless of course there is a cycle path that goes where one needs to go. Absent that, the road is the only option.

Also, lots of people get hit on the sidewalks too. You ain't safe there, either.

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
I understand where everyone is coming from. We’ve tried and tried to find solutions.

One thing that makes it difficult is the nature of this thread. So many different streams of information on so many different topics. Arguments can really disrupt things, but many of those arguments need to be had. I’ve seen people change opinions over the years in this thread.

At one point, anything anti-Trump was considered trolling.

At another point, anything anti-Q

Those are obvious examples, but there are many more

So many times people that get called trolls in here firmly believe what they say. I see @Stray joined the site within the last few days and I can see through his IP he’s a legitimate dude from Germany, he’s not posting from a VPN.

I remember when curious fiend started posting on here and half the site wanted him banned
There's a pretty clear delineation between trolling and members simply disagreeing and getting caught up in the heat of the moment -- wanting bans and the such.

As mentioned by other members, dedicated trolling accounts are the ones that exist purely to antagonize, and do so frequently. These accounts almost exclusively display that type of behavior. They don't engage constructively. The only ones fitting that have been Lafester and Jake Broe. And they are the recent development.

I'm glad that Stray appears legitimate. Hopefully he acclimates a bit and fits in. Thanks for checking.

There's been good ideas posted regarding how to handle trolling behavior. The key is a basic level of moderation. Regular members will overreact (and frequently do) to things they don't like or agree with and call for banning and the such. Moderators are the "adults in the room" who have to step back from the ledge and see the bigger picture, not just what they want.

As suggested elsewhere, get a moderator and admin only forum.

Have some basic rules for handling trolls:
1. Does the poster only antagonize? Is there no genuine discussion or give and take?
2. Shoot the person a DM regarding this
3. If behavior doesn't change (or only does for a short timeframe), and remains deliberatively disruptive, discuss it on the private board. It may warrant a timeout from this thread. It may warrant more.
4. Depending on severity it may require agreement from all moderators or your approval to take certain actions.
5. New users get a chance to acclimate. However, if there is strong evidence to support it's a new alt account of a previous troll, things can be escalated more quickly. You have access to certain tools to help with that.

I'd trust you, Hoosier, Jake (the Dog), and Mortgagehorn to have those discussions, or whomever is in that role.

This discussion shouldn't be this controversial. There's a definite difference between heated discussions on controversial topics, tangents (this happens on all forums), and people bitching about banning-- of which you've handled many -- and the type of trolling that is driving this discussion.

If that happens there is no US anymore. Period.

Also, it takes just a tiny fraction of a percentage of troops to defy the order to create mass chaos and discord in the military, and institution dependent on discipline.
The US doesn’t just stop existing or fall to shit over one Manchurian candidate or a few rebels.

Hell, half the country rebelled at one point and we still became the most powerful country in world history.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Then what is it? Please enlighten us with one of your long diatribes.

If you - being the Trumpster you are - retweet Tucker's video, everyone who sees your tweet is a view impression. If 50 people retweet, and Trump's twitterbot army would have done it tens of thousands of times, that's 50 different impressions, multiplied by all of their followers who see the tweet. Yet in spite of all those people seeing the tweet, it doesn't mean that even one of them actually watched the video.

🤣 It's comical that you guys think Trump had more viewers than the super bowl, yet when he gives a big campaign speech, he draws a few hundred K on youtube or rumble. RSBN sat down with him recently and had less than 200K viewers. But Tucker, who could not consistently draw 5 million on Fox News, gets on with Trump in a pre-recorded intereview and suddenly has an audience in the hundreds of millions.

Last edited:
If you - being the Trumpster you are - retweet Tucker's video, everyone who sees your tweet is a view impression. If y 50 people retweet, and Trump's twitterbot army would have done it tens of thousands of times, that's 50 different impressions, multiplied by all of their followers who see the tweet. Yet in spite of all those people seeing the tweet, it doesn't mean that even one of them actually watched the video.

🤣 It's comical that you guys think Trump had more viewers than the super bowl, yet when he gives a big campaign speech, he draws a few hundred K on youtube or rumble. RSBN sat down with him recently and had less than 200K viewers. But Tucker, who could not consistently draw 5 million on Fox News, gets on with Trump in a pre-recorded intereview and suddenly has an audience in the hundreds of millions. 🤣
Even they don’t really believe that nonsense.

It’s like systemic child trafficking by Ukraine or Trump “having it all”. They want it to be true so that they can remain in denial.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
If you - being the Trumpster you are - retweet Tucker's video, everyone who sees your tweet is a view impression. If 50 people retweet, and Trump's twitterbot army would have done it tens of thousands of times, that's 50 different impressions, multiplied by all of their followers who see the tweet. Yet in spite of all those people seeing the tweet, it doesn't mean that even one of them actually watched the video.

🤣 It's comical that you guys think Trump had more viewers than the super bowl, yet when he gives a big campaign speech, he draws a few hundred K on youtube or rumble. RSBN sat down with him recently and had less than 200K viewers. But Tucker, who could not consistently draw 5 million on Fox News, gets on with Trump in a pre-recorded intereview and suddenly has an audience in the hundreds of millions.
You’re literally making shit up now.

Please go away. No one likes your dumb hypocrite ass.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Still need the context. I read the thread and he could have been saying that Xi is the biggest threat to open societies and joking about it. It's hard to tell intent on what is in the article and what he posted. It could have just been a knock on Xi but just used the context of the wsj article... Or he could have been saying that he actually agrees with open societies policies... which seems doubtful with what he's said the last 2 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom