Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Well you’d be wrong. I saw the first plane hit. My viewpoint was just a few blocks up and over from those guys. I have been posting this here, on tmb and Warchant since the first anniversary of 9/11. Didn’t see the second plane. WTC 7 was undoubtedly imploded though.

I think it’s both. The planes did hit and there were demolition charges. It doesn’t have to be an either or.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
The only person trolling is the guy who claims to be against child trafficking then posts “fuck Ukraine”.
R.14e65b506388891d1414fc146aba78dc

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I think it’s both. The planes did hit and there were demolition charges. It doesn’t have to be an either or.
I believe 1 plane hit as cover. The other planes were bullshit. 2nd one was CGI only on the news. The charges took all the wtc buildings down and they hit the Pentagon with missile.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

So many morons will fall for it again. I have no confidence they won’t comply. Our fucking medical industry pushes this and they are those that should know of all the studies showing it made no difference. Even our medical industry ignores science. We have at least three morons here that will comply.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I still get an uneasy feeling about Vivek, but he says things like this that are what our republic was closer to being about to begin with and he gets me to pay attention to him more. I am still withholding calling him a wolf in sheep's clothing, but at the very least, he is putting stuff out there that we here have been clamoring for years to see happen.
Definitely a plant, probably complete 180 if he were elected.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Definitely a plant, probably complete 180 if he were elected.
I not sold on him being a plant. He does have a unique opportunity. I think he should come out and say that if Trump is on the ballot that he would vote for him. If Trumps is on the ballot he won’t be. If the deep state keeps Trump out Vivek will be the only candidate that Trump will recommend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom