Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe King

Elite
You provide zero substance though. Zero. You link false propaganda as facts when proved otherwise. Imo he’s wiped the floor with you like do
For what it's worth, in the Ukraine thread he's made nearly 70% of all the posts for the past 16 pages. (I got tired of counting after 16 pages) On some pages it's just post after post after post. He should at least combine some of it, so as to not take over the thread, imho.

If that's not trolling, wtf is?

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
He had as much Right to be there as anyone in a car does. Why you do not respect the Rights of others? Are you ok with having your Rights violated by assholes? Or anyone, for that matter.

I already explained why he went further into the intersection. He was trying to get into the far right lane after his turn. Or would you prefer he turned immediately and got into the left lane? Even I would agree it would be wrong for him to have done that. Bikes go in the right lane except when turning left.

Maybe that's how you like it. Talkin' from experience? lol
1692847069340.gif

i dont believe planes struck those buildings or the pentagon but how would you explain one of the earlier videos with 2-3 fireman working on the street and they hear a plane overhead, they look up and a plane strikes the first tower. then they said holy shit!!!!!

do yall remember that video?

could it have been a missle and they said holy shit after it struck? but CGI'd a plane on television

It’s probably because planes hit the buildings

Goldhedge

Legendary
He should at least combine some of it, so as to not take over the thread, imho.
That would require organization, as in a thread dedicated to a particular subject.

It certainly would make FINDING things a lot easier.

I suggested religious posts would be better served by having them in one location to make following that thread much easier. Continuity of concept? Sometimes this thread gets 10 pages of posts in a day making it impossible to understand, or follow - one would think such posters would WANT proselytizing to be easier instead of harder, but that's just me.

I get the gestalt of this thread [dance your cares away] as having a panoply of daily news items with a stream-of-consciousness theme, but some folks like peppering it with unrelated concepts.

Organizing wouldn't be considered censorship. It would be good stewardship. But that would require management of resources. Other than individuals voluntarily creating different threads, I'm not sure who has the ability to implement that.

For what it's worth, in the Ukraine thread he's made nearly 70% of all the posts for the past 16 pages. (I got tired of counting after 16 pages) On some pages it's just post after post after post. He should at least combine some of it, so as to not take over the thread, imho.

If that's not trolling, wtf is?
Caring about a subject isn’t trolling.

If you don’t like a poster having the most posts in a thread then you should post in it more. It’s a shame how the world’s most important current event gets covered around here.

After watching the GOP “debate” my only thought is that none of the people on the stage are serious people.

Trump’s interview was what we expected. Lots of “muh indictments” crying but very little substance on how exactly Trump will continue / expand Biden’s tough on China policies.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
For the love of God people, I wake up to several new pages thinking it's all going to be about Trump on Tucker, breaking down the pub debates, or some breaking news..instead it is debating traffic laws or a debate about banning vs not banning or whatever else.

Just get some f'ing diciprine and ignore these fucking fucks for fuck sake. After reading through these completely worthless last dozen pages or so, the best option imo is to somehow code an option to allow us to be able to ignore responses to those we have ignored.

Let's be honest, this thread is the reason that 80% or more are on this site. Stop letting it be ruined. The trolls don't have to be banned. We don't have to decide what constitutes a troll. We simply have to ignore them. Let their stupid bait comment go or ignore them so you don't see it.

And get the Frick off my lawn too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom