Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Who decides who gets moderated and how? Where is the line? Do we need to have a vote every time someone pisses someone off? There aren’t any rules posted on here, so what is a violation? How do you objectively define a troll? Even amongst the posters in this thread there is not a consensus of how to handle things.
Usually mods have a private forum for mod business. At least when I was a mod that's how we handled business.
Have at least 3 Mods.

Hold a vote off the island (thread ban) for 24 hours. Must garner 95% of the vote and 2/3rds of Mods voting as well in favor of thread ban.
That's also a good suggestion. It's too easy to be thin-skinned and ban folks for expressing their opinion no matter how inane and obtuse it seems to be. Have at least 3 mods in agreement keeps any mod from gunslinging with a grudge.

At least, that's what I would do.... :unsure:

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Of course I saw that. It has nothing to do with the fact that the guy who hit him is a worthless cunt who mistakenly thinks his Rights are greater than everyone else's.

We ALL have the Right to use the public easement, and we ALL have a duty to not violate other peoples Rights.

Bottom line is, the guy had a legally recognized Right to be where he was at. He also got there first. Do you have to yield to those behind you? No, unless they are an emergency vehicle. Then and only then, do you have to yield to someone behind you.

If you don't wanna be behind others at the light, leave the house a bit earlier.

The guy in the car? Yes of course he deserves to be shot. He used his car as a deadly weapon. A cop will shoot you for less.

No, it was the car drivers fault. When he applied (asked for permission) for a drivers license (license = permission to do what would otherwise be illegal) he agreed to be bound by his States traffic code. In that code it clearly states that cyclists have a Right to use the road (public easement).

Yes I ride, and yes I ride both off road as well as on road. Many thousands of miles per year, and for many years now. I follow the rules of the road. I signal my turns, I stop at stop signs and red lights. I use lights at night that as bright as your cars headlights. I love it when oncoming cars flash their brights at me, because then I hit my brights and they quickly dim theirs back down. As do I. I show them that mine were already dimmed.
In fact, I follow the rules far better than most drivers I see. Over the years I've seen so many poor drivers who just plain suck at driving, but who think they are the best drivers ever. Most drivers are fucking delusional and have a grossly exaggerated feeling of entitlement when driving.

If I had my way, all drivers would have to re-apply for a license every four years, including taking a drivers test that actually tests a drivers aptitude and driving skills. The test would be hard enough that only half of those taking it would be able to pass it.

If traffic laws are about safety, let's really make 'em about safety. As opposed to giving a license to anyone with a pulse and the money for the fee.
I guess what you are saying is the cyclist was in the left turn lane but didn’t left, so he shares some of the blame for what happened. To him. I agree.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I am not wearing mask again. I'll just stop going out and get groceries delivered but I'm not wearing that shit for looks again.
Fool me once. There won't be a twice.

There’s been reliable chatter that things will ramp up in September. I'm already preparing my wife that I will not comply. I will not close my business and I will not require anyone to wear a face cover. I told my son I will never expect him to wear a mask at school ever again and that I will fight it. If I have to homeschool him myself then I will figure it out.

And I'm going to church every Sunday even if I'm the only one there.

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
You’re right about the driver but wrong about money = debt.

Money is currency. It is a tool used to create economic activity.

Debt is owing capital to an entity.
Without debt, our currency couldn't exist. Money is lent into circulation. That makes it a product of debt.

I learned that cyclists always think they are right. See it all the time.
So do all the peeps in cars. They think they're Rights are higher than other road users. Me? I think I have Rights equal to other road users. I hope you can see the difference.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The thread management discussion is all bullshit.

First, banning people only plays into the narrative of the left to control free speech which is a violation of this site’s name. Let the dipshits expose themselves through their own free speech and move on. It’s what the Founding Fathers understood. Let them speak and expose themselves. Your right to ignore them is a greater power than their right to say stupid things.

Second, the ignore feature is merely a lazy means of doing what a strong-minded person can do without clicking a button. Ignore the trolls by moving past their posts and they go away.

Keep it simple.

Without debt, our currency couldn't exist. Money is lent into circulation. That makes it a product of debt.

So do all the peeps in cars. They think they're Rights are higher than other road users. Me? I think I have Rights equal to other road users. I hope you can see the difference.
That’s false but you’re the guy who thinks that laws passed during times of national emergency aren’t laws so I’m not surprised to see you potato.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Then shouda left earlier. If I get there first, it's my lane and the driver has to make a passing maneuver.

That wasn’t my point. My point was bc cyclists cheat and skip cars when things are backed up, that we drivers now have to sit behind their slow asses once we start moving.

Again, if we have to share the road, wait like everyone else. I don’t want a scenario where I have to pass you multiple times because you peddle at 18mph and then skip cars once you catch up to the intersection.

Can’t have it both ways

Joe King

Elite
I guess what you are saying is the cyclist was in the left turn lane but didn’t left, so he shares some of the blame for what happened. To him. I agree.
All the blame is on the asshole in the car. A cyclist when turning left like that, they will go further into the intersection in order to turn into the far right hand lane. The fucktard in the car shoulda gotten into the left turn lane behind the car with the camera.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F4QqFlDWYAA6EEj

Joe King

Elite
That’s false but you’re the guy who thinks that laws passed during times of national emergency aren’t laws so I’m not surprised to see you potato.
It's a fact that our money is lent into circulation.

As for emergencies, I never said a law wasn't legal. What I said, is that once the emergency is over, they should be repealed, or Sunsetted. If the only reason for them was the emergency, they are no longer needed after it is over.

Also, if the only reason they were legal was because there was an emergency, that means they would not have been legal absent the emergency. Once the emergency is over, they become illegal.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Vivek said he will not entertain VP. He isn't running to be #2. May be bravado but that's what he said in a recent interview.
Bravado and wouldn’t expect or hope for anything less right now. However, it would be great for him to just go out and say it while supporting and defending everything Trump did well.

Just the tip of the iceberg.

I’m old enough to remember when you said about 7 pages ago that you didn’t post constant anti trump stuff but merely responded to post. Post after post is exactly what you claimed you didn’t do. You were processed Months and months ago but now is kinda sad..: you aren’t even truthful any longer, just kinda demented to a degree when it comes to Trump.

Pineapple

Legendary
All the blame is on the asshole in the car. A cyclist when turning left like that, they will go further into the intersection in order to turn into the far right hand lane. The fucktard in the car shoulda gotten into the left turn lane behind the car with the camera.
Cyclist should not have been on the road, was clearly a moron going straight in a turn lane, and likes hard ones pushing his panties into his ass.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Remember Trump posted "STOLLEN" with the 'extra' "L"...?

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 8.35.56 PM.png
Trump now has DISCLOSURE and SUBPOENA powers.

As POTUS he declassified all the pertinent documents needed to expose the deep state crimes.

This includes all the administration involved.

Once the people are awake to what has been going on, all the corruption, election meddling, controlling the fake news outlets per the 4am drops, Obama signing off on the "Modified" Smith-Mundt Act which allows propaganda to be used on the American people...

It's going to be biblical...!

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You’re the one who claimed money is debt.

I’ve proven to know more than you on every topic you’ve decided to engage with me on. There is no reason to believe this topic won’t end up like the others.
You provide zero substance though. Zero. You link false propaganda as facts when proved otherwise. Imo he’s wiped the floor with you like do

Joe King

Elite
Cyclist should not have been on the road,
He had as much Right to be there as anyone in a car does. Why you do not respect the Rights of others? Are you ok with having your Rights violated by assholes? Or anyone, for that matter.
was clearly a moron going straight in a turn lane,
I already explained why he went further into the intersection. He was trying to get into the far right lane after his turn. Or would you prefer he turned immediately and got into the left lane? Even I would agree it would be wrong for him to have done that. Bikes go in the right lane except when turning left.
and likes hard ones pushing his panties into his ass.
Maybe that's how you like it. Talkin' from experience? lol

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
He had as much Right to be there as anyone in a car does. Why you do not respect the Rights of others? Are you ok with having your Rights violated by assholes? Or anyone, for that matter.

I already explained why he went further into the intersection. He was trying to get into the far right lane after his turn. Or would you prefer he turned immediately and got into the left lane? Even I would agree it would be wrong for him to have done that. Bikes go in the right lane except when turning left.

Maybe that's how you like it. Talkin' from experience? lol
It's riding a fvcking bike. Who gives a shit. Go to a bike trail. I don't golf in a public park. With all the shit going on this is what you clog the thread up with. What a waste of time the last 5 pages have been.

Most posters in here don’t care about Americans. Hell, a few openly states that they want Americans killing each other in civil war if Biden is re-elected.

It’s no wonder they support the orcs in Ukraine seeing as how many are monsters themselves.

Correct. There are a lot of Americans I don’t care anything about. Would be better off without serval. We could start with the ones who don’t have or share common principles and beliefs

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He let them eat themselves. Brilliant. But Vivek is kicking ass. Will be the great VP Desantis could have been.
I really hope Vivek is who is presenting to be. If they do win and they impeach Trump and remove him... We need a VP that won't just cave and be a Pence ass bitch. They are going to have to push back against the swamp if that happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom