Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
F4NuYD7XwAAv6yj
What’s the meaning of “stollen”?

I think we know the “got away with murder” reference?

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Dudes. Stop responding to the new troll (and the old ones too). This isn't hard.

@Croot_Overlord -- What's being done to deal with the slowly increasing infestation of trolls / spam accounts? And what is being done to keep them from creating new / alt accounts?

By my count we are down from three moderators to one, with no real teeth to keep this thread clean. Most of the site is made up of people who came here to use this thread as a source of news and discussion. Before the introduction of Genmod on the Rivals MB, the mods there even would thread ban flagrant troll / spam accounts for us.

And it's a better draw to this site as a whole if a bunch of content isn't simply spam accounts and those responding to the spam accounts. Let's figure out a way to keep the free speech with ways to restrict / ban those who aren't interested in discussion. Real dissenting views are fine and encouraged, they just need to be value added, not those simply trying to elicit a reaction and deliberately degrade the quality of news and discussion.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

denn

Legendary
Founder
Dudes. Stop responding to the new troll (and the old ones too). This isn't hard.

@Croot_Overlord -- What's being done to deal with the slowly increasing infestation of trolls / spam accounts? And what is being done to keep them from creating new / alt accounts?

By my count we are down from three moderators to one, with no real teeth to keep this thread clean. Most of the site is made up of people who came here to use this thread as a source of news and discussion. Before the introduction of Genmod on the Rivals MB, the mods there even would thread ban flagrant troll / spam accounts for us.

And it's a better draw to this site as a whole if a bunch of content isn't simply spam accounts and those responding to the spam accounts. Let's figure out a way to keep the free speech with ways to restrict / ban those who aren't interested in discussion. Real dissenting views are fine and encouraged, they just need to be value added, not those simply trying to elicit a reaction and deliberately degrade the quality of news and discussion.
Nothing will be done with trolls. It is on us as posters to not engage or ignore them if we don't like them. The premise here has always been free speech. Croot won't distance himself from that. So my suggestion is to put them on ignore.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Yes those are talking points the Kremlin would put out through back channels. They want to make it seem like it’s an either or situation and that people should be upset at Ukraine for what happened in Hawaii when in reality there is plenty of money for both and what happened in Hawaii has nothing to do with Ukraine.
So I dont pay any attention to anybody. It is my opinion that we need to send full resources over to Hawaii and stop supporting Ukraine. Where would I come up with thoughts like this? You do realize people have their own thought processes correct. I know you are lead and told what to believe and believe the most outlandish nonsense known to men kind. What would you say to someone like me who uses my own thoughts and brain to think for myself. If were sending Billions to Ukraine and not Hawaii that is criminal and wrong and proves ulterior motives. Where would somebody like me come to this conclusion?

Stray

Poster
Nothing will be done with trolls. It is on us as posters to not engage or ignore them if we don't like them. The premise here has always been free speech. Croot won't distance himself from that. So my suggestion is to put them on ignore.
You think I'm a troll? Not sure yet how things work here and what makes you think I am. But to that regards, there are plenty of trolls here already, why mind another user? I'm just a german guy that used to live in the US with his family for four years and now went back to germany and yes, I know someone here already, another user that recommended this platform to me since we had an interchange on how different free speech is handled in germany and the US. You don't want me here? Put me on ignore or avoid me best as you can.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

Like I said the other day, add “ignore responses” to ignored users and you will never see them or responses to them. Can’t be that hard to program.

So I dont pay any attention to anybody. It is my opinion that we need to send full resources over to Hawaii and stop supporting Ukraine. Where would I come up with thoughts like this? You do realize people have their own thought processes correct. I know you are lead and told what to believe and believe the most outlandish nonsense known to men kind. What would you say to someone like me who uses my own thoughts and brain to think for myself. If were sending Billions to Ukraine and not Hawaii that is criminal and wrong and proves ulterior motives. Where would somebody like me come to this conclusion?
I’d say you draw conclusions like a communist. “I’m broke and can’t afford to help people who need it” is the manifestation of their failed economic policies.

Here in America we have always helped those who need it because we are the most prosperous country the world has ever seen. We have always had the resources to give such aid and leadership to those who need it.

That is why Ukraine and Hawaii are both receiving help now. It’s possible to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Stray

Poster
Whole lot of Ford workers I know here in KY are saying they are hearing terrible things about the new electric trucks. Good thing they didn't bet our entire automotive industry on this scam....
Unless you only want your automotive manufacturers sell american cars only in the US, the americans will have to build electric vehicles too, since the european and even chinese market will at some point put high taxes on gasoline powered engines. Sucks hard. We should have invested in hydrogen instead of electric in germany.

denn

Legendary
Founder
You think I'm a troll? Not sure yet how things work here and what makes you think I am. But to that regards, there are plenty of trolls here already, why mind another user? I'm just a german guy that used to live in the US with his family for four years and now went back to germany and yes, I know someone here already, another user that recommended this platform to me since we had an interchange on how different free speech is handled in germany and the US. You don't want me here? Put me on ignore or avoid me best as you can.
Simmer down guy. Never said you were. The only thing I asked is if you outed yourself as liberal. Keep up with the defensive responses, without your name being mentioned, and maybe we can get to troll status. For now, I think you are just a liberal.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Yes. You should fuck off in Germany you Nazi. This place is only for Americans and a couple Africans from Zimbabwe

Latest posts

Top Bottom