Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Stray

Poster
Not sure about a lizard but she is a blood sucking pedo and a most corrupted soul. Skol!
Actually, all politicians are. Even your messiah Trump. I have the suspicion that the injection of children's blood causes his orange complexion. Of course I can't prove it, but I think I'll just spread the word, some idiots will believe it.

These trolls think we have no idea what we are talking about let alone what we stand for. They think they can sway the LAC. Who da dolt? Skol!
Based on what’s shared here it seems like the majority here have absolutely no clue at all or are communists.

The dolts have no clothes.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You are so right. In fact you’re the only person that’s right on this entire board. It’s as if for some reason you are in your own cult trying to nurture followers to your cause.

Weird.
So out of touch and unaware. I dont even know what you call it. theres a group of people like him. A dude I go to church with is the same. He says the most nonsensical stuff like its some revaluation. If Trump wasnt deep state he would have came in and fired everybody and boom no more deep state. He didnt fire fauci or any of them. He pushed the vaccine etc. Its all so dumb. Nothing in the world ever goes like that. Yet hes rooting for Ron Desantis bc hes not in coo hoots with the deep state. I hope hes not but he will easily be bought and paid for by them. Trump would not. His take on working is just as bizarre. Ive seen this guy here comment on posts with the most obvious statements that most just already assume people know. He comments like he figured it out. O and church guy reads the internet all day like this guy here does.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
False.

His talking points match almost word for word the releases out of the Kremlin. His track record of being wrong about literally everything is just further proof that he is parroting communist lies.
So The Kremlin said we should worry about Hawaii more and stop sending money to Ukraine?
That we need to help those here on our soil before somewhere else? Weird.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I guarantee you I have more experience in all of those things than you which is why I don’t agree with you or some communist stan who said Ukraine would fall within a week at the start of the invasion.

The guy is a hack and has been proven a liar every time he opens his mouth.

So you think we should send money to Ukraine instead of Hawaii?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I guarantee you I have more experience in all of those things than you which is why I don’t agree with you or some communist stan who said Ukraine would fall within a week at the start of the invasion.

The guy is a hack and has been proven a liar every time he opens his mouth.

Everything in that article is straight made up phantasy.

So The Kremlin said we should worry about Hawaii more and stop sending money to Ukraine?
That we need to help those here on our soil before somewhere else? Weird.
Yes those are talking points the Kremlin would put out through back channels. They want to make it seem like it’s an either or situation and that people should be upset at Ukraine for what happened in Hawaii when in reality there is plenty of money for both and what happened in Hawaii has nothing to do with Ukraine.

Everything in that article is straight made up phantasy.
^^^ This is another communist propaganda strategy.

Take the verifiable truth and call it a lie / fantasy. When this tactic is performed enough the sheep will begin to believe the lie because of their cognitive dissonance.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
F4NuYD7XwAAv6yj
Stollen? What is the hidden meaning

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Tell me what everybody thinks of this guy?! Should we be skeptical?
“Vivek Ramajammy has been spouting what we want to hear, but Newsmax this morning reports, Yup, Vivek took a 90 grand scholarship from a Paul Soros grant. OK, what student would pass that up? Vivek claimed he needed the grant...but yet his tax records indicated a 2.2 million income that year. But, OK, let's let that go for a minute...who turns down 90 grand 'free' money? But then Vivek paid a Wikipedia editor to hide it...and that's where you Ramajammy cheerleaders need to reassess your position. He is a DeSantis snake in the grass...only a LOT smarter.”

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Tell me what everybody thinks of this guy?! Should we be skeptical?
At this point we all need to be skeptical of everyone. He's a lot like Trump in that his message resonates with those who are anti-establishment. Unfortunately, like Trump, you'd need to see him in office to get a read on who he really is. He's got money, so you'd hope he can't be bought. Who the f*** knows at this point. I thought DeSantis was a slam dunk a year ago. He's flirting with 3rd place and will be looking up at Vivek after tonight's debate imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom