Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
When you become King, then you can do that. Until then though, you need to respect ALL road users Rights.

You obviously need to watch the vid again. Cyclist was where he was supposed to be and the car passed him to make an illegal left in front of him, but hit the cyclist instead. The driver of the car was 100% in the wrong.

Which is what that guy was doing. Ie: obeying the same rules you are expected to obey when driving.

That sounds like most drivers. Most drivers I see on the road don't follow all the rules either.

As for cyclists running red lights and stop signs go, they shouldn't do that and if they get hit in doing so, I'll be the first to say fuck 'em. They shoulda yielded the Right of way.

Road tax is to pay for the cumulative damage a vehicle causes to the road. Cyclists, if having to pay based on the same cents per pound of vehicle would end up being pocket change. How much damage do you think a bike can cause to the roads?

Here, watch it again. The cyclist was in the correct lane, driver was not. It's illegal to turn from a lane designated as a go-straight lane.

You are obviously an avid cyclist and won’t see it any other way. Regarding motorist paying tax- the tax is for maintenance on roads. However, once the tax is paid they should have a reasonable expectation to drive without constantly having to wait on people blocking the lanes. Again, we n my area many ride side by side, in groups, and don’t really care if they impede traffic. So, they can at least pay to do so…

But we can just agree to disagree. I’m ready to move on from the topic.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Instead of just copying the small sentence that fits into your small bubble of world conspiracies, you should read and share the rest of that article too.

"“Earlier in the rollout of vaccines, experts warned we would see vaccinated people represent a rising share of deaths simply because a larger share of the population was vaccinated. There are many more vaccinated people than there are unvaccinated people. And vaccinated and boosted people, on average, are older and more likely to have underlying health conditions that put them at risk for severe COVID outcomes.”"

&

"Stuart Ray, a professor of medicine and oncology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine pointed to a second CDC report published in November showing that people 65 and older had the highest rates of death from COVID-19, but vaccines continued to reduce the risk of dying in all age groups (here) . “It is clear from that analysis that across age groups, vaccination reduces risk of death from COVID-19 by 6- to 12-fold depending on the age group studied,” Ray told Reuters in an email."

But John Hopkins University is probably part of the Pizzagate and jewish world conspiracy - so I doubt you believe what they state anyways.
Reuters…

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
You are obviously an avid cyclist and won’t see it any other way. Regarding motorist paying tax- the tax is for maintenance on roads. However, once the tax is paid they should have a reasonable expectation to drive without constantly having to wait on people blocking the lanes. Again, we n my area many ride side by side, in groups, and don’t really care if they impede traffic. So, they can at least pay to do so…

But we can just agree to disagree. I’m ready to move on from the topic.
Not a bike rider here but Joe is 100% correct the driver made an illegal left turn running over the cyclist and looks to be intentional. Hope they get jail time and the shit sued out of them.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Of course I saw that. It has nothing to do with the fact that the guy who hit him is a worthless cunt who mistakenly thinks his Rights are greater than everyone else's.

We ALL have the Right to use the public easement, and we ALL have a duty to not violate other peoples Rights.

Bottom line is, the guy had a legally recognized Right to be where he was at. He also got there first. Do you have to yield to those behind you? No, unless they are an emergency vehicle. Then and only then, do you have to yield to someone behind you.

If you don't wanna be behind others at the light, leave the house a bit earlier.

The guy in the car? Yes of course he deserves to be shot. He used his car as a deadly weapon. A cop will shoot you for less.

No, it was the car drivers fault. When he applied (asked for permission) for a drivers license (license = permission to do what would otherwise be illegal) he agreed to be bound by his States traffic code. In that code it clearly states that cyclists have a Right to use the road (public easement).

Yes I ride, and yes I ride both off road as well as on road. Many thousands of miles per year, and for many years now. I follow the rules of the road. I signal my turns, I stop at stop signs and red lights. I use lights at night that as bright as your cars headlights. I love it when oncoming cars flash their brights at me, because then I hit my brights and they quickly dim theirs back down. As do I. I show them that mine were already dimmed.
In fact, I follow the rules far better than most drivers I see. Over the years I've seen so many poor drivers who just plain suck at driving, but who think they are the best drivers ever. Most drivers are fucking delusional and have a grossly exaggerated feeling of entitlement when driving.

If I had my way, all drivers would have to re-apply for a license every four years, including taking a drivers test that actually tests a drivers aptitude and driving skills. The test would be hard enough that only half of those taking it would be able to pass it.

If traffic laws are about safety, let's really make 'em about safety. As opposed to giving a license to anyone with a pulse and the money for the fee.
Both were at fault. The biker should not have been in the turn lane if he wasn’t going to turn and the car should have been in the turn lane and not turned from the lane he was in.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

1692793315959.png

Typically The Catholic Archdiocese is the Largest Land Holder in Any County - If They Have to Liquidate Their Land Holdings in the Bay Area That's a Lot of Big Settlements.

Fuck 'Em!

MortgageHorn

Founder
Instead of just copying the small sentence that fits into your small bubble of world conspiracies, you should read and share the rest of that article too.

"“Earlier in the rollout of vaccines, experts warned we would see vaccinated people represent a rising share of deaths simply because a larger share of the population was vaccinated. There are many more vaccinated people than there are unvaccinated people. And vaccinated and boosted people, on average, are older and more likely to have underlying health conditions that put them at risk for severe COVID outcomes.”"

&

"Stuart Ray, a professor of medicine and oncology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine pointed to a second CDC report published in November showing that people 65 and older had the highest rates of death from COVID-19, but vaccines continued to reduce the risk of dying in all age groups (here) . “It is clear from that analysis that across age groups, vaccination reduces risk of death from COVID-19 by 6- to 12-fold depending on the age group studied,” Ray told Reuters in an email."

But John Hopkins University is probably part of the Pizzagate and jewish world conspiracy - so I doubt you believe what they state anyways.

Oh great another Troll

Welcome to the Jungle Faggot

MortgageHorn

Founder
F4KsZrYWAAAB4nt

Latest posts

Top Bottom