Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe King

Elite
If I had my way bicycles would be illegal on streets. Bunch of panty wearing whiny faggots.
When you become King, then you can do that. Until then though, you need to respect ALL road users Rights.

Traffic laws apply equally to cars and cyclists. Cyclist did not turn in a left turn only lane.
You obviously need to watch the vid again. Cyclist was where he was supposed to be and the car passed him to make an illegal left in front of him, but hit the cyclist instead. The driver of the car was 100% in the wrong.

I ride on trails but use streets to get there. Obey traffic rules is the rule of the road.
Which is what that guy was doing. Ie: obeying the same rules you are expected to obey when driving.

In my area there are many cyclists. Some abide by the rules. Many are total assholes that will scream at drivers when the cyclist is actually wrong.
That sounds like most drivers. Most drivers I see on the road don't follow all the rules either.

As for cyclists running red lights and stop signs go, they shouldn't do that and if they get hit in doing so, I'll be the first to say fuck 'em. They shoulda yielded the Right of way.

Additionally, if they use streets paid for by motorists when trails are available, cyclists should pay their neighbors a stipend for impeding traffic (that pays the bills).
Road tax is to pay for the cumulative damage a vehicle causes to the road. Cyclists, if having to pay based on the same cents per pound of vehicle would end up being pocket change. How much damage do you think a bike can cause to the roads?

Here, watch it again. The cyclist was in the correct lane, driver was not. It's illegal to turn from a lane designated as a go-straight lane.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
The score

[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Hussein [8]
Install rogue_ops
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
SAP sell-off
Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)
Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)
Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS [187]]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]
KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)
[CLAS 1-99]
HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Open borders
Revise Constitution
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]
Limit/remove funding of MIL
Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]
Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59
[]
Pure EVIL.
Narrative intercept [4am].
Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.
Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].
Shutdown Primary Reasons.
Distract.
Weaken military assets.
Inc illegal votes.
Black voters abandoning.
"Keep them starved"
"Keep them blind"
"Keep them stupid"
HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].
The Great Awakening.
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 9.54.05 PM.png

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Found out

good-one-jim-carrey.gif

and everything was on the table when they got home

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

And Trump used the RNC's stop the steal $ to pay his legal fees. And is now using his campaign funds. What's your point?

People in FLA didn't expect RD to run for President? He made a promise he wouldn't run for president?

No, this is deceptive and lying. "That plays great before the election. Now we don't care, right?"

What’s my point? You made a post saying the best Trumpers had Ron desantis is that he wanted to run for president. What I did was explain that he changed campaign finance laws so he could the money raised for governor to run for president. He lied to his constituents and then changed the rules to use their money for something else as he knew he would do the whole time.

Your response is what’s my point? Well, you only pretend to not be very smart so I think understood the point. I assume you don’t care that it took place as you mentioned Trump did the same thing. That’s why I said they are all liars and thieves, including your savior Ron.

But Deflect deflect deflect. You’re the Uga fan of politics, can’t keep Bama(Trump) out your mouth despite what’s being discussed. It’s sad really for both groups

Last edited:

Stray

Poster
Instead of just copying the small sentence that fits into your small bubble of world conspiracies, you should read and share the rest of that article too.

"“Earlier in the rollout of vaccines, experts warned we would see vaccinated people represent a rising share of deaths simply because a larger share of the population was vaccinated. There are many more vaccinated people than there are unvaccinated people. And vaccinated and boosted people, on average, are older and more likely to have underlying health conditions that put them at risk for severe COVID outcomes.”"

&

"Stuart Ray, a professor of medicine and oncology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine pointed to a second CDC report published in November showing that people 65 and older had the highest rates of death from COVID-19, but vaccines continued to reduce the risk of dying in all age groups (here) . “It is clear from that analysis that across age groups, vaccination reduces risk of death from COVID-19 by 6- to 12-fold depending on the age group studied,” Ray told Reuters in an email."

But John Hopkins University is probably part of the Pizzagate and jewish world conspiracy - so I doubt you believe what they state anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom